"The conscience of heaven and earth, but Yue is your own flesh and blood, I am not a mess..." The woman who came.

The last four words were hidden in the throat, which seemed extraordinarily lackluster.

These words were like a cluster of sparks, which immediately detonated the dynamite pile that had not been extinguished in Shi Sheng's heart.

"Shut up! You shameless bitch! Now, you are still arguing with me here!"

Shi Sheng suddenly stood up from his chair and slapped Xie Wei violently.

--Snapped.

This slap used a lot of strength, and Xie Wei was directly slapped to the ground.

She wailed with gold stars in her eyes, and her already numb cheeks burst out with burning pain.

"Xie Wei, let me tell you! When Dad's situation is stable, we must leave this marriage!" Shi Sheng added.

Whether Xie Keyue is his own blood or not, Xie Wei cheating in marriage is something he can't forgive!

"..."

Xie Keyue's pupils trembled, and the hand he wanted to help got stuck in the air.

If the divorce of both parents is doomed, then he must stay in the Shi family wisely.

Xie Wei broke free from the pain of dizziness. She heard her husband's ruthless words, and saw her son's indifferent and ruthless reaction, and her heart was swept by unprecedented sadness and anger——

what is this?

Her husband clearly did dirty things behind her back, but he didn't mention it in the end?

She thought that her son was her support, and even helped to speak a second before the slap, but this 'baby son' refused to give her even a small support?

"What do you think you're a good thing? You've made the belly of a female college student bigger, and you've also made the little girl unable to get pregnant for life. Do you have less hurdles than me?"

Xie Wei got up from the ground tremblingly. She tore off the mask of the rich and powerful wife, revealing her face like a shrew, "Divorce? Shi Sheng, you want beauty!"

"What if I cheated? You didn't force me!"

"Since I've been with you, what have I gained in all these years? I've been stabbed by the old man every day, and I can't get a good face when I ask questions. Did you say a word for me?"

"You say I'm a shameless mistress? Shi Sheng, don't forget, you were drunk and begged me to get back together after you got married!"

If it weren't for the Shi family's assets, she would eat back grass with good deeds?

"Yes, I hung up Wen Min's last phone call before his death, but let me tell you, you couldn't wake up when you were drunk in the gentle village!"

Shi Sheng's face was gloomy, "Xie Wei, have you said enough?!"

Seeing Shi Sheng's reaction, Xie Wei quickly hid behind her son. Regardless of Xie Ke Yue's willingness or not, she just took the other party as a shield.

Shi Sheng stared at the mother and son in front of him, and felt more and more disgusted, "If you hadn't secretly instigated me to send Yun Nan out of the country, would I have separated from their two brothers?"

"You're still not satisfied with this, yet you take the money for your children as your own?"

Shi Sheng tried to put the blame on Xie Wei, but the other party didn't care about it.