Chen Ling lacked the love of his father since he was a child. In the past, when he was busy with studying and studying, why would he consider emotional matters? She's just a simple, controllable little girl.

Under Shi Sheng's deliberate attack, she naturally fell into the opponent's trap.

"It will be a month before she sees Shi Sheng again. That night, Shi Sheng took her to a high-end restaurant in the name of a guest."

Hearing this, Xie Wei, who was still on the ground, suddenly twisted her face.

The time is right!

At the end of last year, the Shi family's freight branch in Lin Province had a small problem, which was solved by Shi Sheng himself. After the branch was resolved, the husband still ran back and forth several times.

Because Dijing and Linxing were very close to each other, they could go back and forth on the same day. Maybe the other party went to her and her family several times in private.

"My sister doesn't know how to drink, but she became curious because of Shi Sheng's coaxing." Chen Rong continued to speak, gritted her teeth, "What happened when I was half-drunk and half-awake? Shi Sheng, a dog man, should know very well. !"

"…"

Shi Sheng was speechless.

Those unsightly dirty things were suddenly exposed in front of the public, and he rose again in the thick of shame - a fire in his chest.

Seeing that the security guards had not come to arrest people for a long time, he couldn't help but stepped forward to stop them, "—Send nonsense! Get out of here quickly! Otherwise..."

"What else? Do you think I'm afraid of you?"

Chen Rong sternly turned back. Before she came, she was ready to break the jar.

"If you want people not to know, you must do it yourself."

Wen Yibei has completely lost trust in this titular 'father', leaving only a disgust that will never go away, "I've already said this, if you haven't done it, are you afraid that everyone will know? "

Shi Yunnan nodded slightly and gave Qin Jian another look-

Chen Rong was the witness they invited, and she must not suffer any human harm in this confrontation.

Qin Jian stood in front of Chen Rong and looked at Shi Sheng with a stern face, "Mr. Shi, there are so many people present, please don't do anything."

Shi Sheng knew that Qin Jian was Luo Lingsheng's subordinate, and the other party's attitude also represented Luo Lingsheng's attitude.

He-Time was helpless, as long as he turned his attention to Mr. Shi for help.

Seeing the situation getting worse and worse, Mr. Shi's chest became more and more stuffy, but Chen Rong, who was nearby, didn't care about his elder's face and status at all, and continued to speak with righteous indignation.

"Obviously it was a premeditated and coercive sex-relationship, but in Shi Sheng's mouth, it became consensual! He clearly pinpointed the psychology of my little girl, and actually prevaricates the nonsense of 'getting married after graduating from college'. she!"

Chen Rong clenched the diary tightly. While she hated Shi Sheng, she was also complaining about her negligence—

Chen Ling called home on time to report safety. When the summer vacation came, she also said that she would not come back after finding a summer internship.

She was busy with her work, and Chen Ling - kept the secret from her sister.

Until one day, Chen Rong received a call from the head of the university department, saying that her sister had suffered some bad criticism at school, and her mental and physical health had been seriously affected.