Wen Yibei shook his head ridiculously, followed by questioning, "Our biological mother died unexpectedly when we were seven years old, and your mother and son entered Shi's house within half a year. Xie Keyue is one year younger than our brothers. age."

"If he wasn't the child of your cheating-stealing-love, or the blood of the Shi family, would the old man be willing to hand over the management of the Shi family to him?"

There is Shi Yunnan's sharp questioning in front, and Wen Yibei's rational analysis in the back.

Who is right and who is wrong is clear at a glance.

The debate resumed.

Mr. Shi slammed on his cane, "Enough! I agree to hold a banquet today!"

He looked at the two brothers with extremely disappointed and angry eyes, "What kind of occasion is this, the two of you two have intentions to make trouble?"

"I'll just ask you, do you still remember that you are the blood of the Shi family?"

"Yi Bei won't talk about it, Shi Yunnan, how about you? Which of your food and clothing expenses from childhood to adulthood was not paid for by the Shi family? I didn't expect to raise a white-eyed wolf alive."

"When the Shi family was in financial crisis, where were your two brothers?"

The more Mr. Shi thought about it, the more angry he became, and the more Xie Ke saw the opportunity, he bent down without saying a word and smoothed his back.

Seeing this, Mr. Shi felt more consolation in his anger.

"Only Keyue, this younger brother you look down on is helping me and your father with all the work! I just intend to hand over the management of Shi's to Keyue!"

Mr. Shi raised his crutches in anger, "Get out! Get out of here now! From today, the Shi family will no longer recognize you two brothers! I don't think you two grandchildren!"

When Xie Keyue heard this, a slight and short smile appeared on the corner of his mouth. He won this sentence without any fuss at all, and his heart is very happy!

Who doesn't know that Mr. Shi is the most respectful?

Who can't guess that Shi Sheng and Xie Wei hooked up early in the morning and gave birth to his extramarital son?

The relationship between the rich and powerful has always been prudent and chaotic. Even if some facts are known, they should not be shouted out.

This is just great.

Shi Yunnan and Wen Yibei thought they were standing on the moral high ground, and forcibly put the Shi family's face on the ground, which made Mr. Shi so angry, and from now on, they would completely say goodbye to the Shi family's private property.

As long as the Shi family is his and his private property is his, he still has reasons to argue: What if he is an extramarital child? After all, little babies can't choose their own origins.

When Xie Wei heard Mr. Shi's speech, she was instantly full of confidence, "Where's the waiter! Call the security guards for me immediately! Drive them out!"

As soon as the words fell, a calm and steady voice sounded behind him, "Mr. Shi, the people who really shamed you were never these two brothers. I'm afraid you are still kept in the dark about some truths."

The guests at the scene saw the person coming, and they were all shocked.

Shi Yunnan's lips curled slightly, and he walked up quickly to meet Luo Lingsheng, "Why did it take so long to come?"