Xie Wei has some acting skills. She heard her husband's accusation and burst into tears.

"Wrong! I only entered Shi's house after Wen Min passed away. How can I know her birthday?"

Xie Wei kept defending, "After so many days for a year, how did I know that I would happen to collide?"

Wen Yibei walked back to Shi Yunnan's side, the two brothers looked at each other knowingly, and deliberately gave up the 'right to speak' in silence—

Scumbags match scumbags.

They want to see how far the couple can sing tricks?

As Xie Wei's best friend, Zhang Yun saw the different expressions of the guests, so she naturally spoke to her sisters now.

"Where can the Shi family's trivial matters over the years be separated from Xie Wei? Only this time something went wrong. It was nothing more than bumping into her birthday before she was alive. She didn't mean it."

"Is it possible that the living have to make way for the dead? Do you need to make a fuss about not committing taboos?"

Some guests nodded slightly, and there were whispers in the crowd—

"However, does Mr. Shi really want to hand over the full control of the Shi family to the third young master?"

"What about the eldest young master and the second young master, they don't share any management rights?"

Zhang Yun heard the words and spoke for Xie Wei first, "Shi Yunnan and Wen Yibei feel that the old man is biased, and everyone as outsiders will inevitably have this idea."

"But think about it, Wen Yibei changed his surname and became the young master of the Wen family since he was a child. I never saw him come back during the New Years and holidays, and Shi Yunnan has been staying abroad. After graduation, I saw him return to the Shi family to help."

"On the contrary, you can accompany Mr. Shi every year, and stay in Shi's as a university internship! Just like this, their mother and son will be criticized by outsiders for talking."

"If you want me to say, Mr. Shi and Mr. Shi naturally have the ability to distinguish between good and bad. After so many years, it is time to publicly prove it for their mother and son!"

Zhang Yun was talking non-stop on the side, and Xie Wei was playing non-stop.

She looked extremely aggrieved, and even tears fell one by one, "I'm not wronged, it's just that I'm suffering more than this child. He came into Shi's house late, and he was easy to be talked about wherever he went."

Shi Yunnan sneered.

When the two of them cooperated, it was really wonderful.

"The fundamental reason why he will be talked about is also thanks to your unruly mother!"

Shi Yunnan choked for a while, "You Xie Wei entered Shi's house and became Mrs. Shi in outsiders, thinking that you can clean up the dirty things of the past?"

"Knowing the third is the third, so far, what kind of chastity archway have you built for yourself?"

"…"

Shi Sheng and Xie Wei froze at the same time.

These words directly pierced their fig leaf over the years, even though the fig leaf had already broken through the hole and was transparent.

Shi Yunnan continued to sarcastically, "You don't think that if you didn't admit it back then and now let everyone acquiesce, you can keep Shi's face, right?"