1- A Detective?

A/N
Hi everybody! This is my first Sherlock fanfic! I hope you like it!
............................

"Sir, we've got another one!" a guard entered the room.
"Sir?"
He said to the man in an expensive suit.

"Can't you see I'm BUSY!?" He shouted, pointing to a woman with long, fiery red hair and green-grayish eyes. She was wearing a black catsuit, similar to the ones spies wear on movies. Her lipstick was a dark red, and to top it off, black high-heeled boots.

"Let him be, Richard." she said, her voice soft and silky, but commanding.
Then she got closer and said in a voice barely above a whisper so the guard couldn't hear "He might still be useful"

Richard nodded and dismissed the guard with a flick of his wrist. He turned to look at the woman.l

"I hope you are as good as you think. The famous Shadow." Richard said.

"Are you doubting me?" The woman replied with fake hurt.

"You better find him." He said.

"Am I hearing a threat, Richard?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"Just find the detective and then you can go." He said, starting to lose his patience and handing her a file.

"Oh darling! I'll do much more than that!" She gave him a last flirtatious smile and stepped out of the room to go prepare for her job.
................................

She entered her room and looked at the mission file. Apparently, she was a business woman named Jillian Smith, she was in London for business and needed to stay for a few months.

She then grabbed the fake ID and documents before taking the subject's file. Oddly enough, he looked familiar, but then again, it was probably her imagination.

Consulting Detective
Last Known Location: London
Matter of High Importance.
Dangerous.

Strange... they didn't mention a name...
She shook it off as unimportant as she looked at the picture of the subject and a smile crept it's way to her lips.

"Well, well... A Consulting Detective?" She muttered to herself.

The woman grabbed her bag and left, a slight smile on her lips.
...................................
A/N
This was the introduction, I hope you liked it! Please vote or comment, tell me what you think! :)

(All rights to BBC except for my own characters and plot)