The other man that was with them, who was silently observing the quarrel, Kokonoi, then approached the pink-haired man chuckling while covering his face.

"You alright there?" He asked.

"Shut up!" Sanzu shouted as he stands up and jog to where the woman is now while limping. Kokonoi just let out a hard laugh as to how a small and fragile-looking woman made one of the notorious executives of Bonten limp with just a kick.

 -----

"Hey."

"Shut it!" The brunette said as she glared at the purple head in front of her. Her friend just run-off to their cafe establishment a while ago, entrusting the little blonde child in her care.

"Oh~ Feisty as always, hun." The man said, smirking as he looks at the tense woman in front of him. 

'Why does this man still here? Can't he just get the hell out of this place!?' The woman thought as she still glared like daggers at him. The man just smiles at her as he raised his hands, like surrendering.

"Auntie, when will we enter the house?" The blonde child asked as she tiredly rubs her eyes.

"Why Princess? Are you sleepy? Should I carry you?" Guini said as she lifts the child and carries her. The child, Emma, then wrap her arms around the woman's neck as she placed her head to her shoulder.

"~All those days watching from the windows~," The brunette started to sing while patting the child's head softly.

"~All those years outside looking in, 

All that time never even knowing, 

Just how blind I've been~"

The man who is with them just looks at the singing woman who was carrying his cute little niece affectionately in front of him in astonishment. He did not expect that she would just randomly sing a lullaby to the sleepy Emma-chan despite knowing that her friend might be in trouble right now. He then did not realize that he was smiling gently at the cute scene in front of him.

"~Now I'm here blinking in the starlight

Now I'm here suddenly I see

Standing here it's all so clear

I'm where I'm meant to be~" Guini then just continued on singing even though she was greatly bothered by the intense stare of the man who was, unfortunately, one of Emma's uncles.