SERENDIPITY

~ Jimin Park ~

"Jimin, listen. You'll like him! He's tall, nice, nice dark hair. He's totally your type!"

"Taehyung, please. I am not looking to date anyone. Why would you tell your friend i'm interested?!" I throw my arms in the air as I walk over to him.

Taehyung and I have been great friends since Middle School, somehow, and our friendship is solid.

But when he does stuff like this it's aggravating. He's set me on terrible blind dates since High School.

I should've known he'd still do this even in now, in College.

"Jiminieee come on, please? I think you'll really like this one!" Tae looks down at me with pleading eyes as he hangs his shirts on hangers that I surprisingly didn't even need to force him to, perhaps he's trying to get on my good side for this.

I give him a tired expression, because that's what I am! tired of this.

"Awe look at you, cute even when giving a serious look. Look at those chubby cheeks and sexy lips!"
He squeals in a baby voice as he squeezes my face.

I cringe. "I'll go if you stop doing that!" I smack his hands away lightly, and he starts jumping, clapping like an excited kid.

"I better not regret this, Taehyung," I sigh. I can't believe I'm even saying yes.

"You won't! Besides, he already likes you a lot. Based on what I've shown and told him. But you didn't have to worry about that anyways, I can't think of anyone that wouldn't crush on you while on a date," He chuckles as he walks over to his closet with the clothes.

"Oh shut up, you literally thought I was a girl when we first met. You crushed on me when we first met, don't mistake your weird brain for others."

"Well can you blame me?! I heard your voice first and it was just soft, high and light! And truthfully, you have features of a girl. Plump pink lips, long eyelashes, slim waist, and a fat ass an- Owie!"

Tae whines as he rubs the spot on his arm where I just punched.

"There's more to me than just my looks, you know! But...but I mean, I do look better than my ex's girlfriends though, you know..."

We then stare at each other for a few seconds, not saying a word before bursting into laughter.

"Okay, I have to go to work. That date is tomorrow. I'll text you the location later. Love you sweetie pie."
Taehyung kisses the back of my hand before walking off, making me roll my eyes and laugh.

I plop down on his bed and shake my head, "I swear he's gay deep down, just hasn't told me yet."

. . .

I approach to the coffee shop Taehyung told me the blind date will be at.

I stare at the door and breathe a little, mentally preparing myself before walking in.

"If this is bad, I swear that Taehyung kid will sleep UNDER his bed tonight," I whisper to myself.

Stepping in, the smell of fresh coffee brewing smacks me in the face and I instantly feel slightly better. I love coffee.