6

When the final bell for the day rings, Louis watches his students file out of the classroom before he let's out a frustrated sigh

When the final bell for the day rings, Louis watches his students file out of the classroom before he let's out a frustrated sigh. He doesn't want to go home, because going home means it's almost time for him to go on this date Niall had set up, and saying he really doesn't want to go, would be an understatement.

It's not that he has anything against going on dates, it's just... he doesn't want to go on a blind date. Especially not one that's been set up by Niall... again.

Louis knows Niall means well, and he loves him for it, he just doesn't trust his judgment.

Not counting Shawn, Niall's taste in men is, for the lack of a better word, questionable. So it goes without saying that the seven guys he had set Louis up with since his previous relationship came to an abrupt end a few months ago, never heard anything from him again after their so called blind date.

And listen, it's not like Louis sits there and waits for these guys to do something that pisses him off. It's happened naturally... every single time.

Like for instance, the first guy, Steve- an accountant, couldn't stop calculating aloud throughout the night what each of them had to contribute towards the bill. Louis ended up paying for dinner and blocked the accountant's number.

Joe, the rapper tried rapping the descriptions of almost every meal on the menu out loud, which made Louis feel like he wanted the earth to just swallow him. Especially when Joe started making rhymes about the actual food on their plates.

Andrew, the gym instructor, made some unflattering comments about how thick Louis' thighs were. Needless to say they didn't even make it to the starter course when the instructor added that the blue eyed man is too short to have, what he calls "thunderthighs".

Jack, the lawyer, was busy on his phone the whole time. He didn't even notice when Louis got up and left.

Steven, the architect, was a biter. A nail biter, that is. And Louis gets it, he really does. He himself bites his nails. But doing it in a packed restaurant, while someone's trying to have a conversation with you, and making them wait while you finish biting your nails before answering them- that just didn't appeal to the blue eyed man at all.

Robbie, the zoo keeper, had a combination of a stutter and lisp. Now the stutter part was no big deal, but as soon as Louis had to wipe spit off of his face and arms every few seconds, he quickly became annoyed and faked an emergency at home.

Lastly, three weeks ago, Niall had set him up with Billy, the principle's sister's brother-in-law's nephew's cousin, who's had everything handed to him on a silver platter. Louis is sure the guy has never lift a finger in his life before. He just radiates that energy of being used to having everything done for him. He was surprised there wasn't a servant present to feed the guy his food.

So it goes without saying that Niall, even though he's been friends with Louis for just over twenty two years now, still has no actual idea of what really interests the blue eyed man.