2

Harry's been watching the people at a certain table, since they've arrived. To say he doesn't know why, would be an absolute lie, because the person he is watching is without a doubt the most beautiful man he's ever seen.

He watches as he types away on his phone for a few moments, and then smiles when he sees him flip off the guy in front of him.

A deep frown finds its way to his forehead when a student walks by their table and he waves at them. He visibly relaxes when they leave and sees the man taking a sip of his beer.

It's like he's in a trance. He can't seem to tear his eyes away from the man's face. His beauty- the only thing Harry is able to think about right now.

Suddenly the man's head whips around the moment Zayn shouts something about a birthday over the speakers and Harry shakes his head, snapping back to reality when he hears someone shouting it's their birthday from the middle of the dance floor.

Harry smiles when sees his mystery man bring his hand to his mouth, his shoulders slightly moving up and down from what he presumes to be a laugh or a giggle... but then the frown is back. Why is he fonding? Who is he fonding over? Harry thinks to himself and he looks to the dance floor, seeing the blonde man that was seated at his mystery man's table earlier. He has a boyfriend.

Harry sighs, a defeated look settling on his face as he lifts his own beer, bringing ot to his mouth and taking a sip.

It's only when he looks back up, that he sees dance floor guy walking over and kissing the man sitting in front of his mystery man, and he immediately perks up.

He reaches into his jeans pocket and pulls out his phone. His fingers quickly gliding across the screen before he looks back up- the smile he is currently sporting, reaching his eyes.