Oh greaT.

You wake up in the small backroom behind Bonnie bowl.

" Fuck fuck fuck."

You rush around the room and grab your things. Just as you're about to leave, you look at Bonnie. He stretches out on the couch in your empty spot. You walk back over to him, kiss him on the forehead and leave.

You run back to Monty's room, clutching your things in your hands.

The plex is mostly dark except for the emergency lights.

You open the door to his room, finding Monty, Freddy and the girls gathered around the room with a battery powered light in the middle.

" What's going on?" You ask, shutting the door

" Have you been living under a rock? Storm duh, we don't have power." Monty growls, " Where've you been then?"

" I-uh-fell asleep in Bonnie's room."

" Mhm, sure." Monty crosses his arms and looks away

" I did, I don't know what you're talking about."

You change out of your clothes to cleaner, less stained clothes. You turn away from the group so no one sees the giant hickies that Bonnie gave you.

" It's okay hun, I'm not hurt at all."

You sit down next to him and gently peck him on the lips. He puts a hand behind your head, pulling you in closer.

" Okay, if you missed each other you could've said so." Freddy says

" Sorry." You grumble, pulling away

You curl up with your head on his shoulder, dangling your legs over the edge of the couch. You close your eyes and sigh.

You end up falling asleep and when you wake up, everyone is gone except for Monty who you had trapped underneath you because you had fallen asleep on him.

" Where'd everyone go?" You ask, stretching.

" They went back to their rooms for the night. They've all handled outages here before."

Monty stands up and walks around for a second or two.

" What happened with you and Bonnie?" He asks, in a monotone voice.

" We -uh- hung out, talked and I ended up falling asleep."

" Oh so this-," He pulls down ur shirt exposing you hickie ridden chest, " - is hanging out?" He let's go of your collar.

" Look, I'm sorry." You put ur head in ur hands, " You gotta understand that once in a while I want something a bit different to satisfy myself." You look back up at him, standing in front of you.

He sits back next to you, rubbing your back with his hand.

" You could've just told me instead of fuckin cheating on me."

" Sorry, I'm sorry." Tears drip down your cheeks.

" Just tell me, okay?" He takes a deep breath, " You know I can switch it up if you want me to." He whispers, leaning close to you.

" Oh yeah?" You lean back on the couch,

" Mhm." He hovers above you, " Do you want me to show you?" He asks,

You nod. He takes your legs and wraps them around his waist. He grinds himself on you, making you squirm and gasp.

" Are you ready?"

" Oh this isn't it?" He shakes his head, " Yeah I'm ready then."

He moves you to your back over the edge of the couch. He presses himself against your back, whispering in your ear, " You're my dirty little slut aren't you?"

He takes one of his hands and moves your shorts to the side and pushes a finger inside you. You moan lightly, " Yes daddy."

He pushes another finger inside you.

" I can't hear you."

He pulls your hair back with his other hand.

" YES!" You moan,

He takes himself out and pushes his dick inside you. Pulling your hair with one hand, he takes his other and grabs one of your tits with the other.

He pounds your pussy, making you moan so loudly that the rest of the gang hears you.

" You're mine!" He moans,

You breathe hard in between your moans. He loosens his grip on your hair, letting you lay your head down.

" Yes yes, I'm yours." Wetness pools on your panties and shorts.

Monty goes fast for a few seconds and then slows to a stop. He groans, pulling out and takes a towel off the floor to clean up. He takes a second to calm down before he cleans himself up and helps you do the same.

" Good girl." He whispers, pulling his pants up.

You lay down his couch, yawning. He lays down next you, pulling a blanket over both of you.

Authors note.

I lowkey forgot that I was writing this so I'm sorry that it took so long for another chapter. Little information about my life so far. I going on vacation in a few days and I now have a girlfriend.

Anyways I hope you liked this chapter.