Freddy, Monty and Aftercare?

(Sorry for the longer chapter but it's worth it)
Your POV

You wake up and lay there until you remember where you are. You sit up and look around. You're alone again.

You think to yourself, great. You change and wait, wait for Monty to come back.

You end up falling asleep again and you wake up to Monty trying to wake you.

" Whatt?" You mumble while rubbing your eyes.

" Do you want to walk around? We can go anywhere in the building."

" How?" You sit up.

" The place is closed. Only people here are the staff bots not even Venessa."

" I'm so mad, I slept all day. Close your eyes." He puts his hand over his eyes.

" I don't get why you want me to turn away, we've seen each other naked before."

" Well I like my privacy when I want it." You finish dressing yourself and say,

" You're good." He stands and walks over to the door.

" Shall we?" He opens the door.

You and him walk to the main atrium, wondering around and talking. You share your life with him. Everything from birth to now.

" That's a lot. I don't know what to say."

" You don't need to say anything. When you're good friends with someone, you share everything with them."

You sit with him and enjoy the slushee you bought.

" You should invite Freddy. No offense but it's kinda boring when it's just the two of us."

" Good idea. I'll invite him." He sits in quiet for a sec and says,

" He's coming."

" That could mean two things." You mumble under your breath. He looks at you with a stern look which makes you laugh.

There's loud stomps in the distance and Freddy comes up next to Monty.

" Isn't this y/n, from wednesdays show? What's she doing here?" He points at you.

" I stayed. Monty kept me in his room." You look down at the empty cup and toss it in the nearest trash can.

" You could've been caught. What were you thinking?" Freddy hits Monty's arm and pulls up a chair.

Monty looks you in the eyes and whispers something in Freddy's ear.

Freddy's eyes widen and you ask,

" What?" Monty chuckles and says,

" Oh it's nothing and Freddy?" Monty stands up.

" Don't say anything to her about that."

You stand and follow Monty. Freddy comes as-well.

You guys walk for a while, talking and laughing about random things. The conversation had come to sex and relationships. You said something about your fun with Monty and Freddy got a little bit in a hurry.( if yk what I mean)