What?

You wake up on a couch. You sit up and look around. You're back in Monty's room. You check the time, 2pm on a Saturday.

You slip out of the room and walk through the early crowds of people to the bathrooms. You change in one of the stalls and walk outside. You blend into the crowd and walk around.

You end up in Monty golf and walk around. You play a few rounds and leave. When you're leaving Monty comes down a set of stairs and looks around.

" How are you doing Ma'am?" He asks,

" Oh you know, playing golf." You gesture around the place.

" Do you want to see something cool?" He whispers to you. You nod and he starts walking up the stairs. You make sure no one is looking and you follow him.

You look around in awe at the golf course. Monty must know because he says,

" Pretty cool huh? I come here from time to time to think and clear my head, it's calming."

" I love it up here." You sit down on the catwalk and cross your legs. Monty sits down next to you and hangs his legs over the side.

" What do you think about when you come up here?" You ask, slightly knowing but wanting to hear it from him.

" Everything. Life, girls," He looks at you from the side and you look away. " Friends, music, whatever's on my mind really."

" Sounds fun I guess." You sigh and look into the distance.

You guys don't speak for a while, both deep in thought.

" What are you thinking about?" You ask, breaking the silence.

" Oh it's nothing." You look at Monty and then look away.

" Okay." You raise your hand in defeat.

" When we first met, I thought that you were this fan girl trying to get secrets to expose to the internet ."

" And now?" You ask,

" And now, it's different." He shrugs, trying not to make it a big deal. You look at him.

" What does 'it's different' mean?" You ask,

" Do I seriously need to spell it out for you?" He stands up to act dramatic.

" Yes, I want to know what you think of me." You stand up as-well, looking at him.

" Don't know how else to say this besides saying it straight forward." He looks at you.

" It's hard for me to say this but I like you. I don't know why but I do. I've never had these feelings before. You don't have to say anything back."

" I didn't know a person like you was capable of having feelings to be honest." You look out across the golf course, trying to gain sense of everything.

Monty likes you. Wow. Your stomach explodes with butterflies. You try to act like it's not a big deal but it is. You're basically bursting with excitement.

" Well if you want we can talk about this later. I have a show to put on." He walks down the stairs and leaves you alone on the catwalks.

You sit there for awhile, thinking about it. It wouldn't be so bad dating him. You guys just wouldn't have the normal relationship experience. Well obviously none of it would be normal.

Monty's POV

I walk into the rehearsal area and walk up to Freddy.

" I need to talk to you, privately." I grab him by the arm and pull him away from the girls.

" What?" Freddy asks,

" I told her."

" Really? What'd she say?"

" ' I didn't know a person like you was capable of feelings.'" I put air quotes around my words, trying to empathize it.

" She probably didn't know what to say. She has to think about it too. Give her some time. Ask her after the show." Freddy walks away.

Your POV

You don't come down from the catwalks till mostly everyone leaves for the show. You sit in Monty's room till the last song and head to watch the last bit of the concert.

You could hear the music from his room. As you get closer Monty sees you and smiles. You stand at the back of the crowd, watching from afar.

The song ends and you walk back to the room. He comes in 15 minutes later and sits down on the couch with you.

" So? Was it a good show?" He puts his arm around the back of the couch, inviting you to lay your head on his shoulder but you don't. You stay where you are on the couch and watch him.

" Well it was good from what I saw." You look down at your hands in your lap.

" Y/n do you want to be my girlfriend?" He says the last word like he's trying it on for size.

" Yea, do you want to be my girlfriend?" This time he says it more confidently. You're practically are bursting at the seems with excitement.

" Yes Montgomery Gator, I would love to be your girlfriend." You lay your head on his shoulders.

" Why do you have to say my full name like that?"