'I can oppose to that.' A voice speaks, deep and low. I find my pussy throb when I look back up, revealing a suited Tiago.

'What is he doing here?' I whisper to Furosa. Tiago hears however and replies, 'I thought i would tell your boyfriend about how much of a whore his girlfriend is.'

I grip tightly onto the pillow besides me, my heart turning uncontrollably.

'Don't be scared, tesoro. Only two of us are going to take you.'

I gasp, they're going to do it.

Furosa climbs on top of me and rips my shirt off, unleashing my rounded breasts. I moan as his lips trace over mine, and his hands entwines with my skirt. It's pulled off and I'm left in only a thong

Tiago's eyes are enlit as he pulls towards me, his torso clothed with a dress shirt, that hangs perfectly to his muscular frame. His hair is tousled and rugged, whilst his lips are painted with a smirk, one of sin and lust.

'Let me have her.' He says to Furosa.

Almost immediately, Furosa draws away from me, and is replaced with Tiago.

His hands travel to my naked breasts, and his lips land on mine. The kiss is intense, him pinching and pressing down on my hard nipples, whilst placing wild kisses onto my neck. 'Look at you, bunny. So wet and bothered.' He whispers, clasping my lacy underwear.

'What are you both gonna do to me?' I ask, my eyes closed from bliss. 'Is our princess curious?' Furosa intervenes.

'Yes, sir.'

'We'll bend you over, and then one of us will fuck your pussy and the other will fuck your mouth.' Tiago replies, chuckling as he rips my panties apart. 'Get on the floor, all fours.' Furosa orders, stripping of his clothes.

I crawl onto the floor, and allow my exposed ass to writhe in the air. My hands are aligned and I bite my lip in anticipation. I feel someone's burning touch on my ass, and I turn my head, revealing a naked Tiago.

I try to clench myself together, but his hand is already placed there. Before I can get a good enough look of him though, he slaps my face, making me moan loudly.

I turn my face back, lowering my gaze but am distracted by Furosa as he unbuckles his trouser. I lick my dry lips and smirk, when he reveals his size. His hand wraps around my neck, and my chin is tilted upwards. I latch my tongue onto his size, but am interrupted by the clearing of a throat.

'Stop being such a cunt, and have some patience.' Furosa says, stroking his length.

I move back slightly, but tense up when I feel Tiago's sharp errection on my ass. 'Cazzo.' He murmers, stroking my left ass cheek.

I flush red, and look back up to Furosa, who plunges his fingers deep into my mouth. I suck them and swirl my tongue around his slender fingers before he removes them.

He gets on his knees and reaches for my pussy, before drenching it with my saliva.

'Oh god.' I moan, arching my ass higher. He continues, and rubs circles around my clit continuously, deepening my arousal. He stares at me the entire time, and I when I'm about to cum he
stops. Bringing his fingers to my mouth, I take the glistening length into my mouth, tasting myself.

I'm overwhelmed, hot and flustered but the desire for more is there. I whine loudly and I hear Furosa say something to Tiago, which only makes the colours flash even more.

His grip on my ass tightens, as I feel his errected cock press further, reaching my pussy. His size is big, even more so as it is fully errected.