Significant 11| Going Home

Start from the beginning

"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't... I didn't know I-I, I'm sorry, Damien." I felt my eyes water knowing I just hurt him.

"Baby, don't say sorry. You didn't do anything wrong... That motherfvcker did." he growls and shoots a death glare to the man standing by the doorway and leaning against the doorframe wearing a knowing smirk.

Face claim: Nathaniel

His hair is black, it was probably hand-combed making it looked like swiped up and some strands were falling on his forehead

His hair is black, it was probably hand-combed making it looked like swiped up and some strands were falling on his forehead. Sharp jaw and and thin eyebrows. His eyes were deep gray in which you can also mistakenly say that it is green.

"What are you fvcking doing in my room?" Damien snapped at him.

"Chillax, cous. I just came back from the job, you know. Why don't you just introduce me to your ma-"

"Shut the fvck up and leave my room!" he command angrily making me flinch and shut my mouth.

The man didn't even flinch and just smirk when his eyes landed on mine.

"Look who's here. Very beautiful and too perfect for my cousin. Why don't you leave him and come with me instead?" he said that made me shake my head rapidly.

I hear an animalistic growl that made me even more nervous.

"Damien, you better introduce me to this beautiful boy or else I'll snatch him away from you." he said after chuckling.

I looked at Damien and his face was blank and I swear I saw his eyes twinkle from changing colors. I can't point it out though, because it's so fast I can't clearly tell the colors.

"You better not test my patience, Nathaniel." he said blankly while holding me close to him.

"Yes, Alpha." he answered quickly in a serious voice, snarky remarks and tone are gone.

Alfa? What is alfa?

Damien kissed my forehead and my hair until I heard him take a sniff of it. I strangely looked at him while all he does was smile at me.

He does it once more until I can tell that he's calm down.

"He is Nathaniel, my cousin."

"Well, duh. Call me Nathan or whatever you like to call me, just not Nathaniel because that name makes me an angel which is not. It makes my soul cringe." Nathan said and quickly came over my direction and hook me up by my arm.