Significant 11| Going Home

Start from the beginning

No way...

I bit my lip and stare at his eyes while debating to either to trust my mind that he's my brother or my heart that tells me to just kiss him.

"Let's see mama." I mutter shyly and hid my flushing face onto his neck.

I hear him chuckle and coo at my gesture. He rubbed his rough but surprisingly soft hand on my hair and behind my ear that makes me wanna sleep.

I fight my eyelids from dropping and take off my face onto his neck. And before I knew it, my lip slams shyly on his check that even made him shocked.

Immediately, I wiggle from his arms and ran up the stairs and to his room while hiding my face from him.

When I reach the inside of his room, I quickly changed my sleeping clothes to that one comfortable but casual clothes.

Slipping my shirt and sweater through my head and pants through my feet, I also wore my white adidas shoes. And just as I was about to tie my shoelace, he entered the room wearing that face of victory and amusement.

I stopped what I'm doing and mindlessly stared at him. And in just a blink of an eye, he's now crouching down while tying my shoelace in a very pretty ribbon.

Biting my lip, I shyly smiled at him when he looked at me. He also smiled back and gave me a quick loving kiss that I swear I am starting to get used of.

"Sunshine, you're so perfect... Fvck, you're so sexy." he stands us up and reached for my lips again.

He gently kissed me and I felt his tongue swiped on my lower lip that made me shook. Did he just lick me-

I gasp when he entered his tongue in my mouth and invade the privacy of it. A moan escaped from my throat and that just made the situation even worse.

He effortlessly carry me on his waist and I, who were currently drunk from his kisses, wrapped my legs around his waist. He kisses me softly and gently until my back hit the soft matress of his bed.

His left hand was supporting the back of my head while the other was supporting his weight on the mattress.

He pulls away, not too far from my face, and looked at me with hungry eyes. I gasp for air and our panting filled the tensed room.

I looked at him in hooded eyes and mindlessly licked my lips that made him attack my lips once more.

I don't know if this is right but I feel like I'm in some kind of heaven. This is probably new to me because I've never been kissed.

I didn't even watch or take a peek from those movies that involves kissing scenes. I would rather cover my eyes or hide to my room than watch those.

And now I feel like I'm making some porn stuffs.

I was clutching his button up shirt and debating whether to stop or continue the kiss when a loud voice filled the air.

"Hey, Dam- Damn, boy. You're really getting on it, huh."

In surprise, I pushed Damien making him fall off the bed. A loud thud and grunts can be heard and I immediately joined him on the floor while caressing his back and head.