I turn slowly towards Leonardo not realizing I'm at the edge of a cliff. My eyes begin to blur suddenly, hearing a vicious roar. The crowd screams just before I fall towards the sea of souls, I feel strong, familiar arms wrapped around me.

I look to see Leonardo hovering above me, in my heart, I knew it was him, but also, now something else due to the power Hades gave him.

After healing my injury, Leonardo's head slowly turns towards hades. Hades eyes widen as he stumbled back when he had realized what had happened he immediately tried to run. Leonardo flashed in front of him, Hades breath hitched as Leonardo wasted no time ripping his heart out and throwing it to the sea of souls where it sunk deeper and deeper, it would take Hades a few more centuries to recover.

Using the remainder of hades powers he suddenly appeared behind me. I was unable to let out a scream as I turn to hades my eyes widened to see now his hand covered in gold blood, I fell to my knees as Leonardo immediately catches me before ripping Hades head clean off. Since he's immortal he would survive and slowly regenerate.

I let out a gasp of air as I stare into the eyes of the man I love. "It's ok" I spoke softly as the wound caused my body to have the inability to recover. "My angel" his voice came out deeper as though multiple were speaking at the same time.

I begin to cough up gold blood as I feel my body draining. A single tear dropped on my face... but it 'twas not mine. "I'm sorry Elaine" Leonardo held my body close to him, I notice him bite his wrist sucking blood into his mouth. Unknowing of what he was about to do I feel his warm lips to mine, believing it was our last kiss together I treasure it before my eyes suddenly snap open as I feel warm liquid begin to fill my mouth. I let out a blood shattering scream as I desperately try to pull away from him... "It was the only way to insure your safety" he whispered as I screamed he held me tightly as he watched me struggle in his arms. I continue to scream before I become unconscious. The pain was unreal... what had he done to me... was it a blessing or a curse?

Leonardo's P.O.V

Feeling my body numb I could only watch through a window at my actions. I watched as body after body had fallen from my doing. Part of me was very pleased to see all their deaths. Until I had seen what Hades had done to my woman. Blinded by rage I had finally broken free of Hades hold on to me. Feeling as though I had now transformed as power coursed through my veins was something unparalleled to.

I towered over Elaine's fragile body, a growl was rippled through the air as I placed my angel down gently. I then flash in front of Hades as I swiftly rip his heart out clean. His breath hitches as he stumbles back. His black blood spilled before he coughs out blood. "Before I go, I have one last thing to do" he spoke within gasps then disappearing before I growl seeing him next to Elaine. The air became thin as I see what he had done. The look on her face burned a hole in my memories. "She will die with me-" before he could finish I rip off his head throwing it in the sea of souls as his body soon follows.

Time slows as I go to Elaine and catch her body before she falls. "Have her drink our blood... DO IT NOW WE CANNOT LET OUR ANGEL DIE" my demon raged.

"I love you" her angelic voice spoke softly as our bodies was now covered in her gold blood... If I have her drink my blood she will transform and life for her will never be the same....

"I'm sorry Elaine..."

I bite my wrist tasting my own blood before I bring my lips to hers having her drink it. Immediately her eyes widen as she begins to scream and cry out in pain. I do my best in holding her fragile body in my arms.

You have endured so much my little angel... I'm sorry it had to come to this, I wish I could have done more to protect you... now we shall be bounded together for the blood of a demon and angel now flows through your veins... something so pure and so evil should never be intertwined. Forgive me my love...

I held her delicate body in my arms tightly as I simply looked up as to see the creatures of the underworld stare in shock. They then begin to bow towards me I walk through the crowd as they immediately form a path for me.

I will ensure your safety Elaine.

No matter the cost

No matter how many lives I must take.

No matter how many worlds I must burn

My little angel...

As I open a portal to my castle I step in immediately breathing in the fresh air. "Master you've returned-" before he could finish Gabriel, Alice and Ms. Periwinkle let out a frightened gasp, as they have noticed what I have become along with Elaine's condition. I kept a cold composure as I walked past them to my chambers. "Call Fiona" I spoke as they flinched from the sounds of my voice, they began to scramble as I simply ignored them.

As I gently lay Elaine, I notice her begin to wince in pain. My presence gave relief from the transformation. I then hear a knock on the door. "Enter" I spoke as the door slowly opened. I saw Fiona staring in horror. "W-what happened" she said before immediately gasping "w-what have you done to her?"

She walks past me reaching towards Elaine's hair. My demon involuntarily growls, she winced violently. She's on our side. My demon watched Elaine delicate body along with Fiona ready to kill her if she does something to hurt Elaine.

If she tries something I will end her in the most brutal way possible...

"It was the only way" I spoke as Fiona eyes never left Elaine...

"Take her to the lake of healing" she spoke as I picked up Elaine's frail body.

Fiona dared not question what I had done for if she did, I don't know what my demon would have done.

I watched as the fairies looked fearful of us as they carefully removed what little clothing that had dirt or blood off her body. I disrobed as I held her body into the lake the water slightly stung as my wounds began to heal. Elaine winced in pain her wounds began to heal her wounds, I cast another healing spell on her to insure she's at ease during her transformation. I watch her chest rise and fall slowly as her beautiful white hair flows around her body like silver silk.

"Please wake up my angel..." I whispered as her eyes remained closed.