Chapter 16

I slowly began to awaken from my slumber as I felt a heavy arm wrapped around my waist. It's been a few weeks since I was introduced to the heavens and meeting my parents. "I know your awake" his deep voice spoke as I giggled. "If you wish to have me hold you longer you don't need to ask" he said once more as he placed a gentle kiss on my back causing me to shiver. I turned as I seen him watch me in adoration.

"You are all mine" he said as he pushed his body to mine, I then wrap my hands around him brushed my lips on his. Hearing him almost purr as his eyes changed color his body now hovering over mine. "Teasing me my little mate?"

I immediately flipped us catching him by surprise "I want you to make love to me" I spoke softly as his eyes turned into a lustful purple color. I leaned down and smashed my lips to his feeling the passion and heat begin to build up I let out a moan as I wrapped my fingers around his hair, he let out a husky groan as we began to pull each other's clothes off.

"You are my eternity" he spoke as he began to place kisses down my neck to my chest.

"And you are mine."

His eyes turned dark as I felt him begin to go inside me. I let out a loud moan as he grabs my hips, I feel him fully enter reaching the far corners of my heated and throbbing flower. I let out a deep moan as he growls as he begins to thrust himself hard inside me, never have I felt more intimate and more womanly.

But we weren't done there he then turns me over having me on my knees as he continues to thrust in my flower I hold on to the frame as the sounds of the bed begin to creek loudly I let out a loud moan along with a gasp as I feel him turn me now facing him. "If I continue, I won't be able to stop" he spoke with a deep husky voice

"I never want you to stop."

He growled as he holds me having my legs wrapped around his waist he then begins to thrust into my flower once more lifting my body I feel him deep within me. I let out another round of moans as I feel immense pleasure rising, he growls deeply as I feel him thrust his final thrust deep inside as the warm liquid flows I lay limb in his arms from pleasure.

"I love you for all eternity" he spoke as he carried me to the bath

"For all eternity"

He then laid me in the warm water as his body embraced mine my white hair flowed around me. He then kissed me down my chest as he held me tightly in his strong, I let out a moan as I grasp his hair causing him to hold me tighter.

"Make love to me again" I whisper into his ear as his eyes turn dark as a growl rippled deeply from within his chest.

*A few hours later*

Leonardo kissed my back gently as I felt my stomach begin to flutter, "Master you and Elaine are invited to a ball the royal kingdoms are coming together in peace to celebrate" a fairy said as she handed us a glowing invitation.

"We accept when is the ball?"

"Tonight, Master, I'll insure will find the finest gown in all the lands for you Elaine" the fairy spoke just before disappearing in a pink glow of glitter.

*Later that evening*

Leonardo was called to business as I began to walk with the fairies as they guided me towards a room. The door was gold with pink fairy dust, as it opened a beautiful rose scent was washed towards me, I gazed in awe as I looked around a beautiful enchanted dressing room awaited me as I was being pulled by the fairy towards a chair was spun towards a mirror, the fairy begin to sing as they started to do my hair and makeup, my nails were being painted a beautiful colour of white along with my toes.