He watched me for a few moments before turning away as he continued to swim in the water..

After moments later I had done something he had not expected...

I joined him.

The water was warm and soothing he stood with his broad shoulders as his back faced towards me I walked closer to where he is as I held him tightly having our bare bodies press to each other deep and lustful growl was released from Leonardo. I let go but before I could swim away he held my hand and pulled me closer now having us stare into each others eyes, my hair floated around me as it covers my exposed breasts he touches my face gently before tracing his hand from my cheek, to my jaw then from my jaw to my shoulder and stopping at my lower back. He then leans down and places a kiss on my lips.

I close my eyes gently as I excitingly... hoped for more. I open them once again to see him pause for a moment before I wrap my arms around his neck before luring him in placing my lips to mine back to his having our chests and body touch one another. His hands roam my body as I passionately kiss him feeling his body against mine, I moan causing him to shiver in pleasure. "Your mine" he whispers as I touch his member, he freezes...

"Leonardo..."

I nod as he kisses my lips. "If we continue you will be bonded to me for all eternity nothing on this earth can change that" he spoke as I wrapped my legs around his waist lowering my bottom half to be just touching his member.

"Good" I said as I feel him rub me slightly before slowly pressing it to my core. I held my breath as I slowly feel it going in, he begins to hold my waist as he thrusts gently back and forth.

I let out a moan as he bights my neck marking me as his. I bare the mark of the beast for all eternity now. I let out another moan as I feel him fully within me. I look at him holding him wrapping my arms around his neck as he lifts my thighs as he continues to thrust deep within me. "Leonardo" I moan as I feel him growl in pleasure as a sudden pressure arises within as I fall to his body gently as he holds me tightly against his body. "you are now mine" he spoke as I closed my eyes gently.

He lifted my now cleaned body from the enchanted waters now feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. I'm then dressed by the fairies in a beautiful light pink puff sleeved gown.

I look into a mirror and my brows furrow together as I suddenly see the reflection change into a woman who strangely looks familiar, I then accidentally cut my finger causing a drop of blood to land on the mirror in my hand. How did I cut my finger?...

I look to the mirror to now see it broken with not a single drop of blood on any of the shards. As I turn, I see Leonardo smiling gently at me as I blush. "Is a special occasion?" I question as I twirl in the dress. He gently held my hand in his as he guided me to a ball room with just the two of us. Gentle and elegant music played in the background. "No occasion, you are just mine and I wish to treat you with all the finest" he said as he kissed my hand gently before we danced gracefully.

"Never would I have thought the once known beast dances" I smirked as he kissed my forehead smiling back at me. "Well, my love, I have been Alive for many centuries... I learnt a thing or two" he said as we suddenly lifted off the ground as we continued to dance as though the floor was still beneath our feet.

I then began to think of how I wish to treasure this moment my eyes fell as I stopped dancing for a moment. Leonardo frowned as we gently floated down. I began to think of the curse that's in me along with when I was captured by Sebastian....

Leonardo gently lifted my chin up now having my eyes meet his. "Don't worry I will protect you..."

"Leonardo... you can't protect me from everything..." I said as a single tear fell from my eyes. His jaw clinched. "I am the strongest creature ever lived I can, and I will" he said attempting to reassure me.

Just then Alice is standing at the door as she gently bowed and greets us both, "Master Fiona wishes to see you... the both of you, she is waiting in the library" she said as she gave me a sympathetic smile, Leonardo nodded.

As we walked in silence the doors opened revealing Fiona floating with a few books around her, suddenly the door behinds us disappears leaving the three of us inside with no way to leave, "Were running out of time we have to do this now!" Fiona said as Leonardo walked around the table. "Do what?"

"I SAID NO" Leonardo growled as Fiona became noticeably agitated

She signed loudly, "Theirs a way to reverse the curse on you but you would have to return to Sebastian and get a sample of his blood in order to do a transfer of spell since he drank your blood" she said which caused Leonardo to growl loudly.

I froze at the thought of returning back there... Leonardo then covered my vision with his large body hiding me from Fiona's gaze "I shall not repeat myself" his eyes black as he held me tight to his body.

She signed "fine I won't mention it again, but I hope you don't mind me sticking around for a little to do some more research" Leonardo simply nodded to her as she flew towards the highest part of the library looking though books.

I turn to Leonardo as I looked to the floor... "Leo... don't you think we should tr.." before I could finished his eyes turned black once again as he growled before walking towards me once again this time in a slow and steady pace... it frightened me...

"My little angel I cannot bare the thought to lose you..." he said gently lifting my head now having our eyes meet, his beautiful eyes now soft and passionate as I once knew...

But what if.... Its too late

"Fiona have you found something?" Fiona had come down with a book that showed a photo of a woman.. the same woman I had seen in the mirror today...

Fiona and Leonardo instantly became noticeably anxious... "I recognize that woman." I then told them of what happened today I then stopped as though someone whispered a name into my ear....

"Leonardo... who's Helena?" I ask as Fiona froze at that name Leonardo's eyes grew wide as he immediately transforms into his beast form my eyes widened but before I could process what's going on I slowly turn behind me...

My blood runs cold as I see a black hole with several arms reaching out grabbing me and pulling me into the darkness....

Helena's P.O.V

Its all going to plan.... After centuries of being locked away in this cursed vex that wretched beast placed me in... but now I have her... my dear daughter to have released me....

They really thought I was going to have the vampire king release me and kill that beast for me. don't make me laugh... I want to be the one to rip out his heart killing him once and for all. For centuries I've planned for this and for centuries I've waited oh so patiently but now my dear daughter has released me without even realizing.... And soon my plans to kill the beast and take over this pathetic world will be well under its way.