I let out a growl as she immediately vanished, all that was left was her voice "if you want your little mate, in 3 days I will open a portal you will come to find her in exchange for my sister or... ill send you her heart instead" she cackled as I let out a dangerous growl as she disappears in fear.

"LEO STOP" Fiona yells before I'm able to kill the witch before me I turn to her as jumps in fear "if you kill her or even hurt her Elaine could die" she said shakingly as I begin to calm down.

"She placed a curse on her that will kill her if she wishes" she said as I breathe in and out being the most powerful I will break this spell and save her before the 3 days are up...

"I will begin my research on how to unhinge the spell that binds them but I will need time"

"I will leave it to you Fiona."

--

Sebastian's P.O.V

I have a few of the kingdom leaders joining me today in discussion of a possible war arising. I must convince them this war is necessary in order to gain more power, so whatever is keeping me from it better be important.

I open my doors to my office to see Kelia.

She begins to speak my eyes widen....

"What do you mean you've contacted him!" I yell in anger.

"I wanted to play a game too ... keep me amused so to say" she smirked as she played with a feather pen,

"After all he should be dead in 3 days am I correct?"

My eyes snapped to hers "WHAT!"

"oh, did I not tell you, time works differently here using her blood, tampering with angel blood and magic is quite risky and so time is different here" she giggles as she bites into an apple

"You witch I shall have your head for this" I bare my fangs and my eyes glow ready as she simply pulls out a pendent

"If you kill me she will die regardless unless I release her from the spell I've casted, so go a head and try your best" she smiles as I cringe in disgust. "So have you conjured a plan to free my sister? Or should I just kill the girl and drive the beast mad until he wipes everything from existence from this hopeless world?" she wonders as she walks around me

"or have you been to busy with your pathetic wedding planning?" I growl at her as she continues to speak.

"Tick tock vampire boy its either the Beasts Blood or hers" she vanishes as she cackles

I smashed the mirror in front of me in rage, blood dripped from my hand as I flicked it away. I must make her mine before the time is up and kill the beast

I truly have no intentions on releasing that venomous witch from her imprisonment, in-fact I will be imprison the both of them they could parish for all I care. I will be taking Elaine as my wife and making her queen along with turning her.

I burst through Elaine's door seeing her sitting on her bed holing a book, "We will be wed tomorrow at dawn"

Her eyes widen as she began to tear up her innocent face begins to slightly redden as tears stream down her delicate face. My face immediately hardens as I see her eyes glow in anger. "I WILL NO LONGER BE YOUR PRISONER HERE" She yells in anger. As I expected her powers are beginning to unfold, my eyes glow crimson as I bare my fangs. "YOU WILL SUBMIT MATE" I growl at her as I turn towards her we then collided with one another.

I throw her to the bed as she grabs the nearest object and hurdles it towards me, I immediately grab it only to realize she had her blood on it causing my skin to burn and my hunger to grow.