6

3rd pov

As Porchemy was about to strike down at Luffy but before it can hit him Porchemy suddenly froze he felt the end of his hair stands, and he started to sweat, he can hear his own heart beating rapidly from fear.

Fear? Fear for what?

He doesn't know, Porchemy never felt this much fear before. Yes, his scared of Bluejam but this, this was different, it felt like death itself was staring at him telling him that they were coming for him next.

Y/N was at the side of a cliff looking in the direction of where Luffy and the pirates were

Y/N was at the side of a cliff looking in the direction of where Luffy and the pirates were. Hair swaying with the wind she smirks and a noticeable gleam can be seen in her eyes.

"Found you..." She said before Y/N crouched more in her position legs bulging and jumping at an incredible speed.

Before anyone can react the wooden wall suddenly broke and a f/c blur passed Porchemy before another wooden part was smashed open by two boys yelling.

"Don't!!"

"Outta my way!" Shouted Ace hitting one of the pirates and sending him between to where his comrades were both standing.

"It's him, Porchemy-san!" One of them shouted.

"--He stole the money from us! Damn you!" Continued the other pointing at the ten years old boy. Getting no response from Porchemy they look at where he was and saw he was kneeling on the ground in pain, they stood in horror seeing the blood gushing out from his now missing arm, said arm was near the farthest corner where they can faintly see a silhouette of someone crouching they're back facing them.

The owner of the silhouette slowly moves their head to the side and glares at the pirates while releasing an aura that screams MALICE.

The pirates were all frozen in fear covered in a cold sweat, even though it wasn't directed at them Ace and Sabo still felt chills run up their spines, the only one who wasn't affected by the menacing glare was Luffy who only cried in relief after...

The pirates were all frozen in fear covered in a cold sweat, even though it wasn't directed at them Ace and Sabo still felt chills run up their spines, the only one who wasn't affected by the menacing glare was Luffy who only cried in relief after seeing them and Porchemy who continues to writhe in agony on the ground.

"I- Porchemy-san!!"

"Ace, you and your friend get Luffy and get out of here." Instructed Y/N to the shocked freckled boy.

"Sabo, get Luffy." Said Ace tightening the hold on his pipe, Sabo nodded and proceeds to steal a knife from the petrified pirates. After cutting the rope that was tied around Luffy, the blond holds him under his arm and runs for the exit.

"Let's go, Ace!"

"Go ahead!" Said Ace facing the pirates. Sabo stops and looks at him in disbelief.

"You fool! Hurry up! They said to get Luffy and run!"

"I won't run!" Stubbornly replied Ace not taking his eyes off the pirates.

"Ace." The said boy flinched from the tone and looked at the owner of the voice. Ace looks at Y/N's eyes who were already looking at him, after a few seconds, the ten-year-old begrudgingly agrees to turn around and run with Sabo and Luffy through the exit.

'You better not die or else!' Was Ace's last thoughts before running out, he knew how strong she is, he just can't help but be a little worried for her, Ace might not show it but he truly cares for the h/c haired Neko. After all, he considered her as his first-ever friend before Sabo, you could even say that the freckled boy might have taken a slight liking to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🦋💜🦋~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry for not updating recently🤧 internet decided to leave the chat for a couple of days and I have a lot of school work to finish😩

I'm really happy to know that you guys like the story💕
Thank you for the reads, votes and comments😁
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter😊💞

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🦋💜🦋~~~~~~~~~~~~~