4

3rd pov

They finally arrived at their destination a mountain hut. Garp went to the front door and knocked... or more like banged on the door.

*BANG BANG BANG*

"What's this place?" Asked Luffy to no one in particular before running off, Y/N just stayed behind Garp.

After a while of Garp banging the door someone finally open it. "So annoying! Who's the reckless daredevil?!" Shouted a big curly-haired woman.

"It's me." Sternly said Garp glaring at her.

"G-Garp - san!" stuttered the mountain bandit Curly Dadan.

"Eeeeehhhh?!!" Two men came out of the hut, a short man name Dogra and a man whose appearance resembled that of a chicken named Magra.

"You seem to be doing well." started Garp.

"You've gotta be kidding me! Seriously, I wish you'd just leave me alone for a change! Ace is already ten years old, you know!" Dadan said annoyed.

"Is he? Has it really been that long? How's he doing?" Laughed Garp.

"It's nothing to laugh at! If he gets any wilder, we won't be able to control him at all! Just take him with you!" said Dogra for Dadan who was currently distracted by Luffy running and laughing around.

"Anyway...-" Garp said completely ignoring what Dogra just said

"Don't just change the subject like that!" Exclaimed Dogra.

"Sheesh, that kid's so distracting!" Exclaimed Dadan fed up at Luffy running around. Garp then grabbed him by the back of his shirt and lift him up.

"Take care of him too."

"Huh...?"

"Now, come on Luffy. Say hello."

"Yo."

"Who's that kid?" Asked Magra.

"He's my grandson."

"EH..?!--" Dadan and the others look at them dumbfounded until the words finally sink in.

"-WHAATT?!!!"

"WE'VE GOTTA TAKE CARE OF ANOTHER ONE?!"

"GARP'S... I MEAN... GARP - SAN'S GRANDSON?!"

"Not happening!" Synchronized the three who were on their knees and hands-on their lap.

"Well, you have to make a decision. Do you want to spend your life behind bars... or will you raise him? I've turned a blind eye so far, but you've committed as many crimes as there are stars in the sky. Hahahahaha!" Laughed Garp who just basically blackmailed them. Y/N looked around before she sense someone familiar in the forest, she decided to go and say hi while the others talk.

"No way!"

"Well true, I don't wanna go to prison..." Started Magra.

"But sometimes prison actually seems tempting... Our hands are full with just Ace!" Continued Dogra.

"And now you want us to take your grandson too?! I'm sure that kid's just as much of a monster, isn't he?" Said Dadan looking at Luffy who was already looking at them.

"What a crappy-looking mountain hut!" Plainly said Luffy.

"You want to die, you brat?!" Exclaimed Dadan.

"He's not listening!"Faceplant Dadan about how Luffy just run off chasing after a dragonfly ignoring her threat.

"Boss!"

"Are you alright?!"

While chasing after the dragonfly something landed on Luffy's cheek making him stop. "What is it?! Ugh, spit! Gross!" He then looks in the forest searching for the culprit.

"Who did it?!" Looking into the dim forest he finally saw the culprit who was a boy around the age of ten sitting on top of a rock(?) and Y/N beside it looking up at the ten-year-old boy. "Hey, you! Apologize! It's gross!"

Garp heard Luffy's yelling he turns around and saw the boy. "Hmm? Ace!"

"You're back Ace?"

"Hey, say 'sorry'!" Yelled Luffy still trying to make the older boy apologize who's frowning at him.

"Luffy, this is Ace. He's 3 years older than you. You're gonna live here with them from today." Said Garp walking up to them.

"What?! You can't just do that!" Yelled Dadan.

Luffy continues to glare at him and growls causing him to receive a bonk on the head by none other than Garp. "Be nice!"

"Is it decided?!"

"Any problem with that?" Sternly said Garp glaring at them causing a shiver to run through their spine.

"We'll take him!"

"That's all from me. I'll stop by when I have time. Let's go Y/N." Said Garp and called out to the h/c haired neko who was smiling at Ace.

"--Um... What about some child support?" Nervously said Magra.

"Put it on my bill." Nonchalantly replied Garp.

"This is not a bar..." Muttered Dadan under her breath unfortunately Garp heard her.

"Huh?" Threateningly uttered Garp.

"You're always welcome!" Dadan quickly changed her words her tone a little higher.

"Bye Ace! Bye Luffy take care!" Waved Y/N to both Ace and Luffy, the ten years old nod back and Luffy waved back a little sad to not see her again for a couple of months.

And this is where all Luffy's nonstop chase for Ace and Y/N's hellish training began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🦋💜🦋~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait!
I got a writers block😶
Reader isn't much mention here.

Spoiler In the next chapter we will finally meet blondie after some events.😁

Thank you for the reads, comments, and votes💕
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter😊💞

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🦋💜🦋~~~~~~~~~~~~~