(Without the glasses)

I dry my hair and head downstairs.
As I reach midway down the steps. I see Carlisle and Jasper holding Emmett back.

I walk over to Esme giving her a hug, and kissing Emmett's cheek.

Edward; Why are you so dressed up?

I chuckle before glaring at him.

Me: it's Bella's funeral.

His face hardens as he clenches his jaw.

Carlisle grabs me an animal blood bag as I sip it.

Me: what's the matter Eddie boy? Did I hit a nerve? You wanted this didn't you? To spend the rest of your life with your anchor, your blood singer, your precious human.

I head over to the living room, smiling at Jasper, Alice and Rosalie, before taking a seat and crossing my legs.

Rosalie smirks at me.

Rosalie: oh Edward, I think you've just turned Kaileigh into a beast. You've just rattled her cage. Your in for war.

I giggle. Before finishing my blood bag and getting up dropping into the bin before washing my hands and standing next to Emmett as he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

Edward: I'm going to grab Bella and take her to the place I will turn her, I will bring her back here whilst she's in transition.

I roll my eyes.

Esme: be safe.

He nods his head walking out.

Alice: Kaileigh I'm obsessed with your outfit. It looks like something Rosalie would wear.

I smile at her.

Before taking a seat as Emmett joins me, whilst I grab a magazine.

Rosalie and Alice and Esme and I decide we were going to head in to town to do some shopping so that Carlisle, Emmett and Edward could relax and play video games and do whatever is needed.

I grab my purse before leaning down and kissing Emmett's lips. He hands me his keys before whispering in my ear how good I look in my outfit.
We head to the shopping mall and spend a few hours there, as we are all heading home having a laugh, we arrive home. Grabbing our "Flannels and Gucci" bags and some other stuff we head into the house.
I take in the scent that is floating around our home.....Bella.
I speed up to my room hanging the stuff up, and heading back downstairs.

Carlisle looks at me along with Jasper.

Jasper: Bella is in the Carlisle's medical room in case you are wondering.

I chuckle.

Emmett: how was shopping babe?

I kiss his cheek.

Me: it was great. We all bought some really nice stuff. We shopped at Gucci and Flannels, and I bought you some stuff too.

I gives me that look that I shouldn't be buying him anything.

Me: don't give me that look. I wanted to so I did.

A few minutes later amongst us all having a conversation.

Carlisle; the wolves know that Bella Is in transition. They're on there way here right now.

I sigh.

Me: they won't do anything, because Renessme is Jacobs mate, also, SHE is Renessme's mother. I'll talk to Jacob and the pack.

I hear Emmett growl.
I hold his hand rubbing my thumb soothingly over the top of his.