Chapter 1 - humble beginnings

Start from the beginning

Walking to the fridge I hear little tapping noises on the wood floor and I know that can only mean one thing, my suspicions are confirmed when I feel something rub up against my leg and quietly purr, smiling I crouch down and gently pet Kazo.

Y/n: "Hey buddy, did you sleep well ?"

Kazo meows almost like he was responding to my question, which makes me smile even more.

( FYI, Kazo is a brown cat with white stripes along its back. )

Standing back up I open the fridge and look for a bottle of water for myself.

Y/n: *quietly muttering to himself* "That's energy, that's milk, that's Lamy approved booze-"

Looking at the last bottle I just named, on it depicted is a beautiful girl with long smooth blue hair and what look like elf ears.

'I wonder why they would use a character such as this to brand it, maybe I've been missing out on something ?'

Y/n: *still muttering to himself* "Wait a minue that's not the important part, how did this get in here in the first place !?"

I sigh as I shake my head, I probably forgot when I bought it and never bothered opening it or thinking about it again...

Finally finding the water I take out a bottle, it's nice and cold, but not too cold, almost perfect you could say, closing the fridge I seat myself at the table and enjoy my meal.

*Short Time skip brought to you by Wattpad deleting all my images...*

After I finished eating my meal I put plate and utensils into the sink, I'll probably just clean them later after I'm done streaming.

As I was walking back to my room I saw Kazo following me, almost as if he was waiting the whole time, I can't help but smile at the gesture, intended or unintended I found it cute.

Once back in my room I sit down in my gaming chair and took a deep breath and put on a determined smile.

When I set up everything and double checked that all was working just fine, I checked the time to see I had 5 minutes remaining, so I spent this time thinking about all sorts of random things.

'Should I open that bottle of alcohol after the stream maybe ?'

'It really peaked my interest, but I don't wanna get drunk too early in the morning.'

While deep in my thoughts I closed my eyes to rest a bit.

'I really gotta get myself a girlfriend though, living with Kazo is nice, but it's not the same as someone who has mutual love for you though...'

Suddenly an image of multiple girls in front of me flashed before my eyes and I quickly opened my eyes, only to realize I was slightly red.

Who the fuck were those people and why did I see them...?

I shake off the thought and check the time, '9;59 am'.

Smiling again I posture myself properly and check how many people have been waiting... 13 million !?

Geez, did felix ever have a number as high as this at one point ?

...Nevermind that, I'll have time to think of that later, for now I have a audience to stream to.

I clear my throat and change the screen to my background with an camera showing my face.

Y/n: "What's up my cranky cr- *cough cough* Sorry guys, I think something was stuck in my throat, dunno where that came from, but welcome to the stream, I'm c/n, aka Y/n L/n... as you most likely already know."