Unknown to Death, Nor Known to Life

Start from the beginning

"I believe you have something that belongs to me." His deep voice called out.

"Name, first!" Qrow yelled out.

"Archer."

"You're a Servant, aren't you? We have nothing to give to you." Ruby called out. She was starting to get used to this whole Servant stuff.

"You're right. I need that Relic of yours."

"Maybe we should just hand it over..." Nora let out, tired of the Grimm attacks.

"Nora!" Everyone collectively let out.

"What?"

"What do you plan on doing with it?"

"Collecting them all. I have been sent by outside forces beyond your understanding."

The group pondered, but Ruby spoke up.

"No. We are on a mission, we're taking this to Atlas. You could join us on our adventure!"

"You look like you could help us a lot." Pyrrha complimented.

"If you won't simply hand it over, I'm afraid I'll have to resort to violence. The abilities of a Servant are far beyond that of a human's."

"Yeah, yeah, shut up. We know that, heard it a thousand times. Bring it on." Qrow taunted.

"My name is Emiya." He declared. "I will put you in your graves."

"Emiya...? Is that--?!" Ruby was interrupted.

"Trace, on." Two swords materialize in his hands.

They were fairly short in height.

This is not good.

Almost immediately after, he started his assault, slashing at Qrow who was at the front. He defended himself as they prepare to take on Archer from all sides.

The group scatters around him as he was going all out against Qrow.

In the corner of his eye, he notices something. A javelin coming straight at him.

He put up one of the swords up, the javelin colliding with it causing the both of the weapons to fall to the ground.

The sword on the ground dematerialized before reappearing in his free hand. Qrow attempted to attack, but was far too slow. Archer easily parried it.

Ruby stood far away from the fight, watching them.

Was that him?

Was that Emiya Kiritsugu?

Eventually, all members had started to close in on Archer, everyone attempting to get even a single hit in on him.

That is, until his defense broke.

Jaune struck with all his might, shattering one of the swords in his hand. Nora was about to finish him off, but Archer put his hand up.

"Rho Aias!"

And so, a flower-like shield suddenly came in front of his hand, pushing back a majority of the group with it's summoning.