The car ride was silent. But the silent atmosphere had it own sound. Sana was also remembering the old days. Sana sighed looking at those things.
'I never deserved her. ' sana thought. She looked at tzuyu who was closing her eyes.

'I hope she remembers all of this. Cause even though we are not together , those memories are precious. ' sana thought looking at tzuyu.

"Sally , are you feeling good??" Asked sana. Tzuyu just nodded and said,
"Yes, sana. "

After a while they reached at their destination. It was a Five star hotel. They then bid goodbye to Mr. Yamamoto.

"Sana , why did you call me Sally in front of him??" Asked tzuyu.
"Tzuyu you do know that my father doesn't like you , if he finds out that I am with you he sure is going to do some crazy stuffs to keep an eye on us. " Sana said explaining.

'us? Haha, don't make laugh. There is no us. It would have been better if he finds out....' tzuyu thought.

"Tzuyu-ah wait here , I will go and talk with the receptionist. " Sana said. tzuyu nodded. Tzuyu looked around to see the hotels design.

"This hotel looks good. I wonder how much profitable it is..." Tzuyu thought. Business is sure something tzuyu loves to do. Tzuyu was thinking about having her own hotel in Taiwan or in some part of Asia. She also had a plan on how can she make it modern with her techs. It's also a really good way to promote her techs. She can actually get some reviews through this. Killing two birds with one stone.

"What?? What do you mean?? I booked for two. " Screamed an angry sana to the receptionist.
"I am sorry ma'am, maybe there has been some technical errors. " Said the receptionist.
"What the-"
"Ma'am pls try to understand, we are deeply sorry but we can't do anything. " Said the receptionist. Sana then sighed. There was no point to argue. Right now finding another hotel is totally going to be a harassment . They don't have a car and they just had a 2 hours of journey.

Sana then went near to tzuyu.
"Uhm...tzuyu-yah." said sana . Tzuyu looked up with her innocent eyes. Sana's heart melted at the sight. But she hold herself.

" looks like there has been some technical problems. That's why we got only one room . " Sana said.
"Oh.........then how about I go and find another hotel for myself. You stay he- "
"No tzu, you are staying here. I should be the one who should go and find another hotel. " Sana said.

"No sana, I can't let you suffer out there while I enjoy in the air conditioner. It's just for one night right?? It's ok if we....you know. " Tzuyu said , praying in her mind that it doesn't get awkward here.

"Y-yeah sure...let's go?" Sana said . Tzuyu nodded and followed sana.

They reached to the top floor where the presidential suite was. The room was of course filled with luxury. Tzuyu roamed her eyes around. She sure likes it. The only problem with that room was , it was too luxurious. She doesn't like something that is too fancy.

Then her eyes landed on the bed.
'only one bed??.......' tzuyu thought. She then looked at sana , only to see that the later was frowning too.
"You can sleep on the bed , I will sleep on the couch. " Said tzuyu.

"What? No!! Tzuyu-yah , you stay on the bed. I know you can't sleep on the cou-" sana couldn't finish her sentence as tzuyu spoke.

"But now I can . " Said the later.
"I can sleep on the couch now sana. " She said . She felt a bit happy that sana still remembers her habit. Even though it's a few of them.

"I think we should go and freshen up ourselves. " Said tzuyu.
"Hmm. You go first , I want to take some rests. " Sana said . Tzuyu nodded and went inside.