31. Mastermind Ayeong

Jungkook was snapped out of his absorbed state by a gasp as he turned his head towards the source only to widen his eyes

Jungkook was snapped out of his absorbed state by a gasp as he turned his head towards the source only to widen his eyes. Oh, no! She didn't just witness him watching it. His own daughter hadn't just caught him watching that.

"You were watching this?", Ae-Cha asked as she stared at him in disbelief.

Jungkook abruptly took the remote and switched off the Barbie movie playing on the T.V. before turning towards Ae-Cha.

"H..Hey... It's not like that... I.. I can explain..."

Ae-Cha stared at him with a weird look, silently judging him. He was a grown up man, that too of the bad boy kind and he was watching a Barbie movie? There is nothing wrong with it but still it's weird.

"You... You watch Barbie.... at this age?"

Jungkook gulped as he shook his head in negation, thinking of several ways to save his reputation.

"Umm...no... I... I was... I was actually watching p*** and then accidently changed the channel when you came inside. Yeah... It was what happened. Yeah. Right.", He blurted out, hoping that Ae-Cha would believe him.

Ae-Cha gave him a weird look before shaking her head and muttering under her breath, "Pathetic liar."

Jungkook gasped offended by those two words but before he could protest Ae-Cha cut him off,

"Come out for dinner."

Jungkook again gasped as he stared at her with a shocked expression. Did she really say that or was he hearing things?

Coming out of his shocked state, he mischievously smiled at her before wriggling his eyebrows and speaking,

"Why are you calling me for dinner? Do you perhaps care for me?"

Ae-Cha gave him a disgusted look before rolling her eyes at him.

"Stop behaving like a delusional teenager, Jungkook.", She spoke as she crossed her arms over her chest.

However, Jungkook was taken aback by her words. Did she call him Jungkook? No... She can't do that. He was older than her. Besides, he was her father. He didn't deserve to be that disrespected, did he?

"Hey! You can't call me Jungkook.", He spoke before crossing his arms over his chest.

"Ah, really? Why?"

"Seriously? Are you seriously asking me that? Bruh... I am older than you and on top of that, I am your dad-"

" Correction : Biological father"

"Okay, okay. Fine. I am your biological father. So, you can't call me Jungkook."

Ae-Cha clenched her jaw as anger started building up inside her. This man was annoying her on purpose.