Kakucho, upon hearing it also smiles but felt embarrassed at the presence of three ladies in front of him.

"Hmm, is that so? Then mommy might like him too. He's a nice man." She said as she glanced at the still blushing mess Uncle.

"How about you Auntie? Do you also like Uncle Kaku?" 

"I don--"

"Guinivere."

"Fudge. Yes, of course! If Emma likes him, then auntie too!" The brunette said as she carried the child and started to walk back to the cafe not even looking at the man. Den then followed her behind.

"What's with the attitude?" She whispered to her friend, confused at the sudden rudeness.

"Girl, remember our objective. It's just Emma, no more no less." She reminded her. Den just looks at her for a second but eventually sighs. 

Before they decided to go play at the park. The two women excused themselves for a while as they discuss the sudden appearance of the blonde child that they help weeks ago. Of course, they were happy and excited. Without any doubt, the child is lovely and not like any other spoiled child they have encountered in their lives. But the child being here is quite questionable. Like why? They were just together less than 24 hours but the child is completely attached to them like they knew each other for years. Like how did the child come up with the conclusion that the raven-head really is her mom and the brunette is her aunt?

The two women then decided that they should talk to the child's guardian sincerely as they might think that they did something to the child, that's why she acts like that to them. They don't want to cause any trouble and misunderstandment as their gut tells them that Emma's uncles are dangerous.

It is true that they treated him like normal right now but it is because they were professionals. Part of their job is to interact with their clients and customer so they did. They treat him like one. But from the very first step when he entered the cafe they felt chills. Den reminded him of the pink-haired masked man and the two identical colored hair men that seem like twins or brothers.

Behind their handsome and gentle smiles hides a beast.

"Yes, I know. What's wrong with dusting off some leaves? I even did the same to you and others before." Den mumbled.

"That's not really the point though," Guini said signing quite loudly which made the child look at them, wondering what's up.