12th of September 2021

Uhhh... Hello!?Okay, this is definitely not the best way to start writing a diary entry but hello Diary, I'm Emília so my name is Emília Isabel Soares and I'm 13 years old and I'm now in 8th grade.I live with my family in Lisbon but if I went to the Vatican we would fill the whole country, like. She is gigantic, but I still live in a house with my family, well part of it..., I only live with my mother, Clara, who is a baker who loves plants and that if she could choose a world to live in, it would be the universe. from Harry Potter.I also live with my father. He's a lawyer who looks like a Jim Hopper from Stranger Things, only he (my dad) is obsessed with One Piece and Dragon Ball, loves watching anime (except Bleach) and loves badmouthing the Twilight Saga.

Ah, I also live with my stupid twin brother, Rafael, who is in front of the family is an angel but when no one is watching, Satan himself is afraid of him. Like when our family is present he is innocent, polite, responsible, in other words an angel, but when no one is watching him he only talks and thinks about sex, he only cares about girls, he is a playboy (but not Jungkook level, Kookie is the only "playboy" I tolerate), he's perverted, he's in people and more, like I've caught him watching porn and I say this was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life and I've never I'll forget as much as I want to, just thinking about it, like I wanted to bless the house with Hobi Water, I prayed I don't know how many times to Namjesus, I asked the Archangel Jiminiel for a miracle and I almost washed my eyes with bleach.

  But continuing this is my family (a little bit of it) then there are also my grandparents (maternal and paternal) only they live in Costa da Caparica and there are also my several uncles and aunts (along with all my cousins) who live all over Lisbon.

Well that was my family, but I pretty much talked about myself. As I said, I'm Emília, I'm 13 years old and on the 20th of this month I'm going to start the 8th grade. I love animals (except spiders, chickens, snakes and all insects other than butterflies and ladybugs), dancing, music, Kdramas, anime, Sims 4, rainbows, smiles, BTS (I'm ARMY), my favorite food is whatever my grandparents do and McDonald's. I hate my maths teacher, studying and as I said spiders, chickens, snakes (I hate snakeu) and all insects other than butterflies and ladybugs.Physically speaking i'm not special. I have curly dark brown hair, Im extremely white despite everyone from my family being brunettes and I also go to the beach a lot. I also have dark green eyes and then my body...well it's a little more developed than my peers' bodies (well my body started to develop at 8 so i was always a bit harrased because of my body, but it was practically stupid Rafael who did it.Well what else should I say? Oh I'm in love with someone. His name is Jung Hoseok, better known as J-Hope and he is one of BTS's rappers and dancers. He is so cute, sexy and cute, he dances excellently, he raps like no one else when he sings ui, in short he is my everything, my dancing ray of sunshine.Guess that's all so bye Diary, until I write again. 

Lovingly signed :                                            

                                                  EmíliaIS