JENNIFER: Mistletoe?

JENNIFER: Derek, wait! WAIT!

JENNIFER: You need me!

DEREK: What are you?

JENNIFER: [gasping] The only person who can save your sister...

JENNIFER: [wheezing] Call Peter... Call him!

PETER: [on the phone] It's not good. She's in and out of consciousness, she's vomiting up black blood, along with one other alarming substance...

DEREK: [on the phone] Mistletoe.

PETER: [on the phone] How did you know that?

SCOTT: Derek...

SAM : Derek, what are you doing?

JENNIFER: [gasping] Her life... it's in my hands!

SAM : Stop! Derek, stop!

JENNIFER: [gasping] Stilinski... you'll never find him...

SCOTT: Derek! DEREK!

JENNIFER: [chuckling] That's right. You need me-- all of you.

ON THE ROAD

JENNIFER: You should know, I'm not doing this because I have to-- I want to.

JENNIFER: I could still run, and you wouldn't have an easy time stopping me. But I don't want your sister to die. I'm only doing what I had to do.

DEREK: Shut up.

JENNIFER: You need to hear the whole story, Derek. You need to know just how connected we are.

DEREK: [angrily] Stop. Talking.

STILES: I don't know... Something feels wrong about this, you know? We proved it to Derek, but she still had this look like it didn't matter. You know, like it was all going to plan. You saw it, didn't you?

BEACON HILLS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL

SCOTT: ...What's that?

STILES A: Well, got claws, I got a bat.

MELISSA: Scott! Sam !

ANTHONY : Scott! Sam ! What are you doing here? The hospital's evacuating...

SCOTT: We're here for Cora.

ANTHONY : [frowning] What, all of you?

MELISSA: ...Why does Stiles  have my bat?

SCOTT: Mom, just trust us on this-- you need to get out of here, right now.

MELISSA: The building is supposed to be clear in thirty minutes. We've got two ambulances that are coming back-- one's ten minutes out, the other's twenty. Cora needs to be on one of those. They'll be picking it up in the basement garage.

SAM : Got it. Okay.

JENNIFER: You don't have to keep me on a leash, Derek. I'm going to help.

SCOTT: Derek...?

SCOTT: We got a problem. Big problem.

STILES : Help me.

SCOTT: [gasping] Ethan, Aiden-- stop! You don't know what you're doing!

MERGED ETHAN/AIDEN: [distorted] All we want is her!

ANTHONY : Okay, everybody! Let's evacuate and stay calm!

MELISSA: You guys good? Good--

MELISSA: Oh!

ANTHONY : Oh, I'm so sorry...