Chapter 10

Kiba was not having a good day.

He had woken up with a back ache. Then, he had gotten into a fight with Hinata on the stupidest thing that he couldn't even remember anymore. Then, he couldn't find any clean underwear to wear to his godforsaken office run by his demon boss.

He looked at himself in the mirror, disgusted. Sometimes he wondered how he even managed to get a girl to go out with him for this long.

He was running late and so had to skip his usual breakfast of chocolate flavored cereal, chocolate coated bacon, chocolate, and chocolate milkshake – The Breakfast of Champions™

He ran and skid right in front of the elevator, right in time to see his asshole snot nosed little shit of a neighbor kid smirk like the evil asshole snot nosed little shit that he was and close the elevator doors right in front of his face, completely ignoring his frantic signaling to keep it open.

"Mother fuc – "

Not having enough time to finish his cussing, Kiba started running down the stairs. Fifteen flights of stairs later, he reached his car in his building's parking lot... only to realize that he had forgotten his keys back in his apartment.

Kiba clutched his hair and started yelling at the sky, "Why?!"

He then tried catching a cab, which he knew wouldn't happen because... his life fucking sucked right now. He was about to give up and start walking back to his apartment to think up a lie to skip work when a random dude on a random bike stopped in front of him.

Kiba got slightly freaked out and tried to remember if he owed anybody a lot of money. Getting kidnapped and having his organs stolen would be the cherry on this shit cake of a day he has been having so far.

And it's not even lunch time yet.

"Need a lift?"

Kiba narrowed his eyes suspiciously.

The guy rolled his eyes, "Just trying to be a Good Samaritan here."

Kiba weighed the pros and cons of accepting the offer. Worst case scenario, if he did get on the bike – he could die. If he didn't take the ride, he would be massively late to work and Sasuke would call him to his office.

Kiba got on the bike.

Kiba reached office with ten minutes to spare. It looked like his day was finally looking up. He took off his helmet and handed it over to the mystery biker.

"Hey, thanks dude! I owe you one."

The guy gave a deep chuckle, "Then how about a kiss?"

The couple of seconds that it took for Kiba to decipher the stranger's reply was all it took for said stranger to lean and take his payment. He then flashed the shocked brunette a charming smile and sped off.

Kiba stood there for the next three of the ten minutes he had gained, staring at the quickly disappearing bike weaving in the traffic.

"What the fuc – "

Chouji had just reached the front gates of Uchiha Corp when he saw a super awesome bike park near him.

He watched with awe and admiration which turned into confusion when he saw Kiba get off the bike and start talking to the biker with a smile. This then turned into surprise when he saw the biker and Kiba kiss!

Chouji started open mouthed and wide eyed as the biker then sped away leaving Kiba staring at him longingly.

"What the fuc - "

Kiba unfroze himself and started walking. The fear of getting reamed by his demon boss for being late was enough to scare anybody out of their traumatized states. The brunette started walking as fast as he could without looking suspicious. He hunched his shoulders and prayed that no one who knew him had seen what had happened.