"I uhh..." She answers, startled at seeing him. "Morgan knocked on my door earlier and asked me if I can bring these to you. She had an emergency at school so she couldn't come" She explains, avoiding his gaze.

Lucas continues to blink at her, still surprised to see her standing in front of him. Heavy silence then followed over the two of them as they both remained in their places.

Clearing her throat, Riz lifts the bags to him. "There's food and medicine there. You only just have to microwave heat it. Take your medicine then after you have your meal, then the cooling syrup before you sleep" She says, turning to the bag. "And there's also a cooling patch. Put this on your forehead and the back of your neck, just as the..."

Lucas just watched Riz as she continues to throw him instructions and he couldn't help but feel happy just by seeing her concern. She hasn't changed, Riz always tries to hide her concerns and worry over someone. She's not vocal when it comes to showing how she cares but you'll see it with her actions. She won't stop nor leave you until she knows that you're fine.

"You should take a shower too, but turn the water to low temperature. Don't forget to put on a soaked towel on your fore—"

Lucas reached out taking the plastic bags from her before taking her wrist. "Head in first," He says before softly pulling her inside.

As soon as they've got in, Lucas lets go of Riz's wrist and then walks over to the kitchen to put the bags on the counter. Riz remained on her spot for a few seconds with comical shock on her face but quickly recovers and rushes to Lucas as soon as he starts unpacking them.

"Hey let me do that," Riz says as she takes out the food and the medicines. "You go back to bed, you look like you'll collapse any second"

And Riz was sort of correct, now that he's out of bed, Lucas's head started pounding again and he could even feel his hot breath as he continues to be light-headed. So he follows her and walked out of the kitchen but instead of going to his room, he remained in the living area and sat on the couch. Head rested back on the headrest.

"You don't have work today?" Lucas asks, trying to start a conversation.

"I'm working from home since last week" He hears Riz's answers which were followed by a short beep from the microwave.

As Lucas waits, he couldn't stop but close his eyes as his body slowly falls back to sleep. He was woken when Riz went to him and sighed. "Why are you on the couch, go back to your bed Cas. I'll take the food to you"

He grunts, opening his eyes before pushing himself up, off the couch then walking back to his room. Trying to walk without collapsing, but just as he was about to reach his door. His vision suddenly blacked out for a moment and he felt his body wobble. Luckily, Riz was able to see him and immediately runs to Lucas before he could fully fall to the floor.

Riz gasps as soon as her skin made contact with Lucas' body. "Oh my god! You're burning Cas!" She exclaims, holding him by his waist as she let him lean on her shoulder. "Can you walk? I'll walk you back to bed"

Lucas didn't answer her and instead started to walk, Riz on his side guiding him. All he could hear is his heavy breathing, he was not looking his way anymore as his eyes have dropped close.

"Lie down slowly" Riz grunts as she supports Lucas's weight while putting him down on the bed. As soon as he was settled, Riz wraps Lucas in his blanket then rushes to the bathroom and looked for a clean towel. Soaking it in water, she went back and puts it on his forehead.

Hearing the microwave beep Riz stands up again and went back to the kitchen. Lucas hears all of the shuffles as he remains on his bed, his senses reduced to the throbbing pain inside his hair as he feels uncomfortable coldness through his whole body.

After a few minutes, he felt a soft tap on his cheek. Opening his eyes slowly, he sees Riz hovering over him. "I know you're sleepy right now, but I need you to sit up for a moment and eat. You can't sleep with an empty stomach"

"I'm tired" He breathes.

"I know. This will only take a moment, you don't have to finish everything" She stubbornly says.

Doesn't have the energy to argue, Lucas fights off his sleep for a bit and then pushes himself up to sit on the bed. Riz takes the towel on his forehead and wipes his sweat before taking the bowl of what seems like porridge. She spoons some before lifting it to Lucas.

"Don't argue about it. Eat" Riz sternly tells him as she waits for him to accept the spoon.

Seeing that he doesn't much have a choice, Lucas sighs before taking the spoon. Riz then continues, feeding him the porridge. As soon as he finished the food and had taken medicine, she helped him lie down again and put another soaked towel on his forehead.

Lucas couldn't think properly as his mind is still hazy with fever but he was aware of Riz's presence beside him on the bed. He fully closes his eyes as he waits for sleep to take him again. Just as he feels his self slowly falling into sleep, he felt Riz stand up from her place. With the energy he has left, he quickly reached out and grabbed her hand.

He doesn't give a fuck about what happened at the Resort, or if he's acting like an idiot but right now he doesn't want to be left alone. He doesn't want her to leave him alone again.

He needs Riz. He still needs her.

"Stay" He breathes, eyes opening slightly to look at Riz. His vision was blurry as black started to creep in at the edges but he remained his eyes on her who was now looking back at him in surprise.

"Riz, please stay. Don't leave again"

But just like in his dreams. Just like three years ago, Riz takes his hand and then pulls it from her softly, putting it back on his side. "Sleep Lucas. You're tired"

And for the nth time, Lucas sees Riz leaving.

Why can't you stay?

Riz turning her back to him was the last thing he saw before he completely blacked out.