"He slept with her"

The blonde's smile dimmed, "Well –"

"And her step daughter"

"Dad –"

"And her sister-in-law"

"I don't want to hear –"

"At the same time"

Naruto sighed and spared a glance at his frazzled father, "Gaara told me you did the same thing with my English teacher"

And then, leaving Kakashi to gape in solitude, he pushed the door open.

Sasuke looked around. Not long ago, he could walk naked in his apartment when he was alone, and sometimes in company. That was before Naruto had come to stay with him. He now had that chance again. He was alone. He would go naked in his own freaking apartment.

He had his towel half way off when the door swung open to show Naruto's and Kakashi's horrified faces.

He hurriedly tied his towel back on, thanking every star in the sky for stopping before he had gotten the towel off all the way. Since he was a gracious host, Sasuke welcomed them with a shaky smile and stepped forward, "Welcome"

He didn't notice his towel get caught in something and fall down.

Though Kakashi would never ever even under threat of death, would never confess as such, that was not the first time he had seen Sasuke in a complete state of undress. Neji, Sasuke and Kakashi had been very drunk at the time and had gotten into a 'who's the bigger man' contest. It may or may not have involved a measuring tape.

So Kakashi sacrificed his own retinas to instead cover his precious son's baby blues.

They all found themselves arguing in front of Itachi again.

He looked tiredly at the five men arguing in front of him and started to understand why his father had been so keen on handing over the reins to him.

Itachi was beginning to wish that he was working in a different branch somewhere on the other side of the country... or the planet.

Just then there was a loud commotion somewhere at the entrance of the building. All of them rushed there wondering what could cause such a ruckus apart from Sasuke.

Apparently one of the employees had garnered quite a debt and the person who had lent the money was one of less than respectable reputation whose goons had been sent to collect the money.

There were six guys, all of them built like gorillas on steroids.

Itachi's headache increased by one whole notch. He faced who looked like the leader before talking, "I suggest you take your presence elsewhere. This is not the place for your business"

The man chuckled. That pissed off Sasuke who stepped up and declared, "Get the fuck out before we'll throw you out."

While everyone had their attention trained on the exchange in front of them, a seventh goon got behind Naruto and grabbed him using the crook of his arm around the blonde's neck, holding him back to chest.

Don't worry little boy. I won't hurt you" he smirked, "Too much"

Naruto was getting really tired of being treated like he was some soggy helpless little kitten.

He clutched the arm around his neck with both his hands and swung around, twisting it in the process. He then took a long moment to savor the high pitched scream that emitted from the man before Naruto moved.

Gaara wasn't far behind.

Sasuke and Neji looked on as the blonde and the redhead made the goons drop like flies. Naruto gave a roundhouse kick to the head goon who lost more than one tooth.