To Drive Or Not Too

Yunlan was so happy as Shen Wei will teach him to drive. But suddenly the office called him for work.

Making him frown, "You promise me!" He whined. "Ah Lan! You know it's work! Don't worry I will finish up quickly then I'll teach you to drive!" As he peck him on the head and almost got out of his clutches. "Promise me you'll come back quickly or I won't talk to you anymore!"

Shen Wei can't help to laugh seeing how clinging his wife to him. "Yes! I promise cross my heart!" Mr. Shen chuckled seeing how those two lovingly hold one another.

When Shen Wei gone out, Yunlan suddenly got an idea and called his friend Da quing.

Da quing on the other hand have a blind date with an alpha that his father pick, Bai Qi. Who look like someone he knew. "Where did I see him?" He wonder. Bai Qi cough, "I hope you will like where I'm taking you?" Da quing excitedly waited.

As they came to the museum. That blow Da quing expectation, "No!!!! He looks hot but boring! Just like dating my father!!!!" He said to himself while trying to smile to Bai Qi. And proceed to walk inside of the museum. When Yunlan text him on his phone. "Yes!!! Yunlan save me!!!" He fake his dizziness.

"What's the matter?" Bai Qi look concern to him. "I think I can't continue our date! I'm feeling sick." Said Da quing. "Do you want me to take you home?" Da quing shake his head. "No....no....I will take a cab!" And hail one, "Maybe we can continue this!" Da quing didn't wait for Bai Qi's reply as the cab speed away toward Yunlan's new home.

In a minute, "What took you so long?!" As Yunlan present him his new cute car. "Da quing! Teach me to drive! I know you got a license." Yunlan smirk. "How did you get this cute car?! Did Shen Wei gave you this?!" Yunlan shake hid head, "Na ah! I earned it!" Da quing look puzzled but still happy seeing his friend want to try out the yellow, cute car. "It reminds me of bumblebee!" Said Da quing while gazing at it.

Yunlan was confuse, "Who?! Anyway let's drive!"

Meanwhile his mother in law is thinking of s skim so Yunlan would be kick out of the house. "Ma! Just going out with my friends!" Yezun quickly ride his motorcycle and left. He didn't wait for his mother response.

Shen Wei was trying hard to concentrate in the meeting. Chu on the other hand is texting Guo with sweet, love text while in the meeting. Chief General Zhuiji notice it and cough, making the two startled and listen to the words of their superior. "When will this meeting end? I want to see my wife's face!" Shen Wei whispered to himself. As he look bored in the meeting and look at the wall clock.

In Yunlan case his having a fun and hard time of his life. As Da quing shouting at him to start the car, pulled the clutches before steping on the gas. The car swayed and almost hit a tree. Making Da quing shout, "Hit the breaks! What are you doing?!!!" Yunlan glared at him. "Don't shout at me! I feel nervous!" While doing his cute, kick puppy look.

Da quing sigh, as he remembered Yunlan is pregnant. "Okay were gonna try this the slow one." As he pat the car, "Your wierd Da! I'm here! Why are you talking to the car?" Da quing rolled his eyes. "Me?! Your the wierd one!" While arguing they almost hit the motorcycle infront of them.

Yezun get off his motorcycle, "Yunlan! So it's you! Do you want me to teach you to drive?!" Yunlan sweat while Da quing's eyes shine.

Shen Wei hurriedly get out of the office and tried calling his mate.
As a smile plastered on his beautiful face. He frown when he can get Yunlan. "Ah Lan?! Where are you?!" And track his phone to know where he is.

Yunlan on the other hand is getting in the hand of driving slowly the car and beside him is Yezun while Da quing frowning at the back seat. Yezun glimpse Yunlan cuteness every now and then. And sometimes graze his fingers on his arms.

Yunlan will ignored it but almost yelp when his hand touch his leg. "Yezun di stop it!" Da quing would pop out his head at the back, "What's going on?" He ask. "Nothing! I just accidentally touched his leg because your not properly pulled the clutches."

Yunlan feeling wierd about him and step out of the car, Yezun followed him. "Hey you two you forgot to hit the breaks!" Shout Da quing who quickly jump out of the back to stop the car from driving.

Yezun grabbed Yunlan's arm just to be seen by Shen Wei. "Xiao Wei?!" Yunlan was shocked. But more suprise as he hit Yezun on the face and fall on the ground. "DON'T COME NEAR MY WIFE!!!" Yunlan tried to calmed him down. "He was only teaching me to drive and were not alone, Da quing is here!" But Shen Wei quickly pulled Yunlan into his car and drive away.

Yunlan never been frighten by the anger of his husband. When he suddenly hit the break in a deserted parking area. And pound the stearing wheel. "Don't get near or let him touch you! His not my didi!!!" He shout. "I'm sorry. He just came and I didn't invite him!" Yunlan suddenly sub and cried.

Shen Wei just realize what he have done. It is now his turned to calmed his wife. Whose trying to take away his hands. "Don't touch me! It's you're fault! You left me!"

Shen Wei quickly pulled Yunlan to his embrace and start giving him rain of kisses. When Yunlan suddenly wrapped his arms on him and attacking his soft, pink lips.

Shen Wei smirk when Yunlan's body is pressed near to his and making his hard. He suddenly carried him at the back of his car and start striping him of his clothes. Yunlan mimic what his doing but having a hard time on his buttons. "Stupid buttons! Why are they're many!" Shen Wei chuckled and help him out.

In a minute you will hear Yunlan scream and moan as the car shake every now and then as Shen Wei slammed his body inside of him.

Back to mansion, Mr. Shen was surprised as Da quing is the only one driving the car. "Where's Yunlan?" Da quing shrugged his shoulder. "You're son took him!"