Having Fun Under The Sun

Yunlan was happy being free and having fun with his friend Da quing driving everywhere.

"Da! Let's eat in a certain store they said it famous for their delicious chicken!" Da quing arch his brow, "Where?!" Yunlan pointed near the army base. Da quing was shocked.

That time is lunch time when Shen Wei about to eat his lunch Zhu Hong came. "Ge! I need you're advise! Lin Jing got angry and want to break up with me! So please ge!" Chu shrugged his arms, "Why don't you accompany Hong, Wei?"

While Da quing parking his new car, "So how's family life?!!! Spill every details on what happened to you two in you're honeymoon!" Yunlan sigh, "Yeah the surrounding is magnificent! But Shen Wei is so clinging to me! He won't let me be alone in a minute!" As he remembered what happened and giggled.

"Your a bad friend! Tell me what happened? Did Shen Wei gave all the loving you want?" As Da quing eagerly waiting. "You can say he can breath without me at his side and the s-x.........." As he was about to continue he saw his husband seated comforting Zhu Hong whose crying inside the restaurant.

"WHATTA *BLEEP.....BLEEP!!!*" Da quing was shocked hearing it. "What?!!! Shen Wei is not good in bed?!!!" Yunlan turned his head around to see why his turning into a rage bull and see the reason. "I will give that woman a piece of my mind!!!" He suddenly got out of the car and start walking fast.

Da quing remembered what Mr. Shen said and run after his friend, "Yunlan! Calmed down!!! Maybe their just talking?" But as Yunlan walk toward them. Zhu Hong lean to Shen Wei's shoulder while crying. Something erupt inside of him.

"XIAO WEI.......!!!!" Yunlan shout. Shen Wei and Zhu Hong was startled as well the other customers. He pulled Zhu Hong's hair, "Get away you witch from my husband!" Zhu Hong scream while Shen Wei trying to free her from the clutched of her mate. "Yaaaaaaaaah......!!!!" Yunlan almost swing her fist when Da quing intervened and was knockdown. "DA!!!! SPEAK TO ME?!!!"

As Yunlan kneeled down and shake his friend to wake up while Shen Wei arch his brow, "Whose this guy?! Tell me?!" Now his the one angry, Zhu Hong tried to calmed his friend now. "What?!!! Me?!!! Is it you whose with another omega!!!" The two kept shouting one another when the PMA came. There the army police as the restaurant owner call them.

In a minute the Chief Police Ou Yang trying to calmed the two group. "Ah Lan!!! Tell me whose that guy with you?!!!" Ask Shen Wei. "Are you telling me I'm betraying you?! Is it you! Your with that omega!!!" He shout back. "Please calmed down everyone!" Chief Police Ou Yang was between them with the other policemen.

But Yunlan tried to get Zhu Hong whose at the back of Shen Wei protecting her. Chief Police Ou Yang came between the two but Yunlan accidentally pulled his wig instead.
Da quing on the other hand is still knock down and a paramedic is treating him.

Chief Police Ou Yang shout in frustration as his wig is been taken off. His men tried not to laugh. "YOU.......... TWO!!!!" He glared at Yunlan whose still carrying his wig."GIVE ME BACK MY WIG!!!" He shout loud. Suddenly Yunlan burst into crying and scream, startling Chief Police Ou Yang. "Chief! Don't shout at my wife!!!" Shout Shen Wei as he calmed Yunlan down. "His pregnant sir! You should be careful with your words!"

Chief Police Ou Yang apologize, "Can I get my wig please!" In a calmed voice. Yunlan still cried as he gave him his wig. Chief Ou Yang sigh, as his wig is wet in Yunlan's tears. "Commander Shen Wei! Please explain to you're wife on why your with this woman?"

But Chief Commander Zhuiji came with Chu, "There's nothing to explain! I want him to pay on what he have done to my daughter!" But Zhu Hong intervened, "No! That won't be necessary! This is all your fault Dad!" Chief Commander Zhuiji was shocked hearing that, "Me?!"

Zhu Hong explained that he ask his Shen Wei ge for a solution that Lin Jing is breaking up on her because his father pressure and look down on him. "How can I be the one at fault! His nothing! Just a piece of garbage of scientist!" Zhu Hong widen her eyes and cried. "I will never speak to you again Dad!!!" As she left hurriedly. Chief Commander Zhuiji followed him.

Yunlan hiccup as he tried to stop his crying. Shen Wei wipe his tears and kiss his forehead. Suddenly his stomach growl making Yunlan red. "Do you want to eat?" Shen Wei ask his mate. Yunlan nod in response but look at his friend. "Oh no! Da quing! Xiao Wei his my bestfriend Da quing don't you remember?" Shen Wei frown change, "An omega?" Shen Wei suddenly remembered. "Ah! Yes!"

Chief Police Ou Yang suddenly said, "Please take you're wife out of here and his friend as well! I don't want to see the three of you here ever again!" Shen Wei apologize as he saw Chief Police Ou Yang's men are laughing at his back because of the wig incident.

In a minute as they went to a different restaurant, "Yunlan! Never do that again!" As Da quing press a cold compress on his right black eye. "Sorry Da!" As Yunlan kept eating his ice cream. "Ah Lan! You might got stomach ache since you didn't eat anything just ice cream?" Shen Wei worried look on him. While caressing his mate stomach.

"Stop it! Xiao Wei! I'm craving for a delicious chocolate ice cream!" As he saw in a menu another dessert, a manggo bravo cake. His eyes sparkle, "I want this one! Order it for me! Now!!!" While batting his eyes on him. Da quing and Shen Wei sweat.

He called the waiter to order again and didn't expect to see his estranged mother with his didi Yezun. "What a small world?" She deviously smile. "Aren't you gonna invite to eat with you? You're didi is also here!" Yezun seeing Yunlan quickly seated beside him. "How are you Yunlan ge?!" He smile brightly to him ignoring his gege sharp gaze at him. While Da quing it was love at first sight.