Guard Him Like A Hound Dog

After what happened  Shen Wei  didn't  take his eyes off his wife. Even in the toilet room he will accompany him in the cubicle.

    Making Yunlan  annoyed, "I'm not a kid anymore Xiao Wei! So stop following me so closely!" But Shen Wei  ignored him. Instead he embrace him from behind. Making passerby  look at them. "Xiao Wei!" Shen Wei  suddenly  whispered  to him, "Stop complaining or I'll do much worse!"

    Yunlan stop struggling  from his embrace. "What are you gonna do? You'll not embarrassed  me I suppose?" He whispered  to him. But the next thing happened Shen Wei  turned him around and kiss him. Yunlan widen his eyes as he was kiss at the center of the street.

    People there gasp and look  at them while girls giggle. Yunlan went red as he remembered  what happen at the ambulance and push him. Shen Wei  chuckled, "Maybe you will take my warning seriously  from now on?!" As he pulled him to tour the city.

   Shen Wei  took pictures everywhere  while Yunlan is behind him still thinking on what  he have done. When suddenly  they came to a bridge that lovers put their lock's name in it. Shen Wei  brought two locks from a vendor and write their  names. As he show it to Yunlan and put it on one of the screen wire. Yunlan become  curious  and look at it but the next thing happened,  "Will be forever and ever with each other?! Do you want that?!" Ask Shen Wei

    But before Yunlan can answer Shen Wei  throw the keys in the water never to be seen again. "Why did you do that?!" He ask. "So no one can seperate us forever!" As Shen Wei  hold both his hand Yunlan sweat.

   In a minute they came to a restaurant  bar where everyone is wearing different cosplay. "What is this place? They look wierd but their customes are cute." The waitress  wearing a maid uniform with short skirt and  rollerblades at their shoes. "When night came to Paris everyone here is awake and  having a party and you can wear any custome of your favorite anime!"

    First  they order Yunlan favorite strawberry, mango ice cream  with shakes on the side while Shen Wei  order a drink. That made Yunlan curious  because it's  color is different with cherry on the top. "What is that?!" He tried to reach it but Shen Wei  block his hand.

   "No you can't! It contains  alcohol  you can't  drink this!" Yunlan pout because he notice almost everyone is drinking the same drink of Shen Wei  with only different  colors. Even the woman whose wearing a  Sakura custome is drinking it. "Why can't  I drink it?! Maybe Xiao Wei  thought I can't  handle sweet tasting  alcohol?!"

   He suddenly  called the waitress to give him the same drink as his husband. While Shen Wei  was looking away. "He....he...you'll see Xiao Wei  I can handle any drinks!!!" He whispered to himself. 

    When Shen Wei  turned around Yunlan hide his drink while eating his ice cream and shake. As Shen Wei  look at the other  way.  Yunlan pour the drink into his shake and taste it. "Yummy!" It's  been an hours since Shen Wei notice Yunlan is becoming red. "Hic!"  The shake almost empty.

   Shen Wei  look worried, "Ah Lan? Why are you so red?! Do you have a fever?!" And about to touch his forehead when Yunlan swat his hand. "I can handle this!" He glared at Shen Wei  when he heard the music played. He suddenly  stand up and went in the center stage. Shen Wei  followed him. As he dance non stop, his husband tried to follow his step.

    When suddenly  everyone dancing at the platform  looking at them because  Yunlan kept pressing  himself  to Shen Wei  while swaying his hips. "Ah Lan  what are you doing?" Shen Wei  smell the alcohol when Yunlan got near to his face. "Are you drunk?!" But Yunlan only smirk. "I'll show you a real dance is?"  He suddenly  wrapped  his arms around Shen Wei's  neck while pressing more himself to him.

    Shen Wei  can't  help himself  to get hot as Yunlan kept grinding his prize to his unotice to him because his drunk. And his red, plump lips suddenly  caught Shen Wei's  soft, pink lips. Both forgetting  there  at the dance floor and started  their heated  kiss. As their tongue trying to dominate  one another.

    Shen Wei  is the one to break the kiss, "As much as I wanted to continue this? Let's  go back to our  hotel!" Shen Wei  look like the hunter who want to eat Yunlan for dinner.  Yunlan on the other hand giggle in drunkness, "Why not?!" Shen Wei  hurriedly  pulled Yunlan outside the resto bar and into the street while hailing a cab.

   Yunlan still cling to Shen Wei  while kissing his neck and wrapped  himself to him. "Baby! Wait for a while? Huh?" And peck him on the lips while they got into a cab.

    But as they came at the hotel and into the elevator. Yunlan trying to strip Shen Wei's  clothes while giving him a make out kiss. Shen Wei  stop him, "Not here!" He smirk. As he pushed  the button of the floor of their room many times so they can get up quickly without interruption. 

    When they came at the right floor, Shen Wei  carried the drunk Yunlan whose still kissing him non stop. As they came to their room Yunlan was thrown into bed while Shen Wei  lock the door and take off all of his clothes. Yunlan tried to mimic his action but failing because his drunk.

    Shen Wei  help him out by unzipping  and yanking his pants first followed by his boxer. Shen Wei gaze and was amaze to Yunlan who is already wet in his pants. "Look whose eager to have me inside?!" The drunk Yunlan giggle and turned  around so Shen Wei  can have him.

   Within a minute Shen Wei  ram himself  inside of him making Yunlan scream for more while his other hand stroking his prize non stop. "Ha! Xiao Wei........more! I want more!" As Shen Wei  thrust himself deep making Yunlan burst on his hand and scream his name. "Xiao Wei!!!!" Shen Wei also shout, "Ah Lan! I love you!" While pulling himself out and slammed himself to him again and again.

   They kept doing it till dawn until Yunlan is the one riding him non stop while his underneath  it. They didn't  know how many times they spilled at each other. As Yunlan fall down exhaustion  on Shen Wei's sweaty, bare chest. "This is the best night Ah Lan!"  He kiss his head and went to sleep with him. Yunlan just nod in response and fell asleep  as well.