And well of course, I love him in the most various ways a person can love another. He gave me life when nobody else seemed to be able to do that. Darkness was always something that I struggled with but I forced myself to not let anyone see that. I think he saw it immediately. I struggled with the financial problems of a single working mother paying for so much that she couldn't afford much. I struggled with hardships and trust and fear of life turning the opposite way so quickly. He understood those fears, he helped me overcome them. He was an example of selflessness even though he thinks differently. I know he thinks he should've stayed away and kept me safe, but he didn't. I just don't think it was selfishness that persuaded him to want me, it was the desire to be happy. Like he deserved. He tried for so long to find happiness in woman after woman and he never found it. And then we met. Then we fell in love. He wasn't just a boyfriend or a lover, he was a person that every time I saw him I fell in love all over again. I can't lose that feeling, I won't lose that feeling.

So I continued to keep my eyes shut but fight off the urge to sleep. Because I think unconsciousness mixed with my inevitable thoughts was not something that I should fuck around with right now. I wanted to go home, to Harry's house. Soon to be our house if I ever got to officially tell him.

Darkness couldn't be any darker than the depths of my thoughts and I truly believed that.

"Wake up, Sweetheart." A voice rang from the depths which I couldn't see even if I wanted to. Micheal was in this room right now, hidden by any darkness that he could find.

How could I stand to speak to him when I didn't even want to speak to anyone?

I tried to open my mouth to speak, but with lack of sleep and the amount I had been screaming the past day, my vocal cords released no sound. Only a soft whisper of "go away" fell from my lips. Which in response caused a chuckle from him.

I strained my ears to hear his feet slowly stepping towards me, each step a crunch of the dust became more finely grounded down. Dust and sand were only ground up rock, you know? Ironic if you ask me, here I sat in a chair so frail and fragile.

"What was that? I couldn't quite hear you." I could feel his breath now, close to the right side of my face, I could feel it against my ear. He leaned his head close to my mouth so he could taunt me and hear my words more clearly.

"Go. Away." I whimpered out, a cough breaking the last part of my words, my lungs collecting so much dust I didn't know how much longer I could last in here.

Micheal stepped back to laugh and probably looked at me with humor. "And why would I do that? I hold wonderful conversations. I'm just here to update you on your daring boyfriend, don't you want to hear?"

My heart skipped a slow beat at the mention of him. I hadn't said his name in so long, I had only thought about it. I couldn't bear to know the news if he was dead. If he was lying cold at his father's feet after something bad had happened.

"Harry..." I whispered out with an unsteady breath. My voice shook with every syllable. Please let him be alive, please. I beg of you.

Please don't take my Sunshine away.

"Oh brave Harry! He must save you!" Micheal taunts and then steps around the backside of my chair, resting his cold hands on my shoulders. I make a movement to throw them off, repulsed by his touch, but I have no energy to move far. Micheal leans close to my ear, his lips tracing up the side of my next causing a cringe and small cry from me. "Harry is on his way my dear. He is very close. When he got the anonymous text with a video of you all bruised and beaten and locked up, boy was he mad."

"Imagine how mad he will be when he finds out exactly what your neck looks like... A shame I don't get to see his initial reaction to all the marks I left. You did taste so sweet." His finger tips traced over the skin of my throat, pushing on certain areas causing a small bit of pain. There were bruises there. Bruises that he left.