34

im back babes. it's been 17 hours and we have gained like 5k read and 200 votes?? THANK YOU???

 it's been 17 hours and we have gained like 5k read and 200 votes?? THANK YOU???

So many days have passed without me speaking a single word to him.

I broke down the minute I got to my apartment those nights ago. I held all my feelings and emotions inside my pounding chest until I pushed open my bedroom door in the quiet of my apartment.

I let loose for once in my life.

I cried and didn't hold back. I screamed and didn't worry about how loud I was. I let my appearance become horrendous as the mascara dripped down my cheeks like black paint.

He broke me.

He broke my morals.

He broke my feelings.

He broke my thoughts.

He broke my heart.

And I don't know what to do about it.

It shouldn't hurt this much right? It didn't even hurt this much with Grayson and I was in love with Grayson. Was I in love with Harry?

Did I fall for Harry in a span of two or three months?

I think so.

But now I'm broken.

Now I'm sitting in my college lecture with tears streaming down my face while the kids on either side of me watch with prying eyes. I can feel the questions in their mind.

Who broke her?

Who did she sleep with and left her?

Did she not get an orgasm? How disappointing.

I scoff at myself and excuse myself from the class. I couldn't be in this classroom anymore. It was too hard. I grabbed my bag and got up and left, not looking back at my professor's stare and my classmate's wandering thoughts.

It was Friday. That means I had a day until Sunday. Sunday was whatever banquet Jason talked about.

That made me think of Harry. He tried calling me a day ago, but I didn't answer. I couldn't hear the British voice I had fallen for the day after I first heard it. I needed to talk to him in order to cope, but I didn't want to cope yet.

How I was going to come to terms with the fact that the person I fell for is a murderer and a member of the drug cartel, I didn't know.

Oh Harry, you arrogant son of a bitch. What have you gotten me into?

I reach my apartment before I know it, my thoughts filling my time and energy. I plop on the end of my bed and stare at the ceiling in thought.

Was Harry a bad man? I had been asking myself the same question over and over again over the past days. My eyes have run dry from the tears.