65

I'm backkkkk.
Who would've thought?
Welcome to the last chapter of Hopelessly Devoted. It's been so fun.
I love you all so dearly <3
Please enjoy.

The Beginning of the End.

I think...I think when it's all over it just comes back in flashes, you know?

Two Hours and Twenty Minutes Later
Blake's POV

"Baby, it's going to be alright! Keep your eyes open for me darling, I know you're in pain but don't close those pretty eyes alright? Green on green, remember?" I can hear his voice over the rush of wheels and racing footsteps and patterns. The lights are so bright and my eyes can't quite get used to them.

I'm so tired.

Tired of this day.

Tired of this moment.

"Harry..." A soft mumble escaped my lips in response to his frantic shouting. He was panting as he tried to run, my eyes almost closed but a sliver of the outside world could be seen from my point of view.

"No, don't say that. We aren't done yet. You and I, we aren't done yet." His serious words barely register through my foggy state.

I'm ready to sleep.

A hand tightly grasped mine as we continued to be rushed down the hospital floors and bursting through whatever doors were in our path. "I'm right here, sweetheart. I'm not going anywhere."

"You...you and I?" My soft words coming out as a question

"Yes you and I, Blake, you...you are my forever." Harry strongly states as his hand strongly takes hold of my uninjured hand, giving it a tight squeeze.

You and I.

Me and you.

Sunshine and Blue.

Harry and Blake.

"So much we gotta do together, yeah?" He tells me as I give a soft smile and a nod confirming it's right.
You're right Harry, so much.

"Still gotta put a ring on your pretty finger right, baby?" He chuckles out as I feel small tear drops drip down my hand as he brings our clasped hands to his mouth placing a delicate kiss on each of my knuckles.

I'm so tired.

But I'm not ready.

Not ready to leave you just yet.

"Harry-" I interrupt his thoughts with a soft and weak voice as he snaps his eyes open to meet mine.

"What baby? What do you wanna tell me?" He is quickly interrupted by the white coats and blue scrubs.

"Sir, I'm going to need you to move while we take her into the surgery wing-" I heard another voice to my left sternly talking to Harry as we continued at our urgent pace. Surgery? Why surgery?

My mind. I don't even remember.

Immediately, even in this traumatic state I was in, I knew that sentence wasn't going to go over well with him.

"No! I'm going with her! Put me in fucking gear just don't-" Harry starts but then another voice jumps in to the conversation, squashing what she thinks is just an angry and scared boyfriend.

"I'm sorry sir, but we can't allow you in that operating room. You can certainly wait in the family waiting area." She tries to direct Harry to the right of my stretcher, moving him into the waiting rooms.