".......no."

"Great! I'll see you later!"

Kuroko only sighed and leaned against the wall for support, wrapping his arms around the ravenette who snuggled closer to him. He honestly forgotten how foul her mood can be once someone wakes her up at a wrong time. But now, he did manage to take this opportunity to look at the girl's features. Her long dark lashes, the bangs that slightly coveres her brows, pearly white skin, down to her pinkish lips. Kuroko didn't even realize that his fingers were tracing every inch of her face, his heart beats even faster.

'mui-san, is too beautiful.... it's making me feel......things.'

• • •

"There's something I don't understand," They looked at Midorima who then glanced at Momoi with a suspicious look. "No one in the generation of miracles, not even the school knew about the incident."

"What is it, Midori-cchi?" Kise turned to the greenette confused, but he noticed that his eyes were solely glued to Momoi. It wasn't just him, but Kagami and Takao noticed it too.

"Momoi, you seem to be the only one who didn't react to Mui-san's memory loss." Midorima spoke sternly, which honestly surprised the rest.

"Midori-cchi what are you saying?"

"What's going on?" Kuroko arrived and witnessed the thick air around the former members of the gom.

"Midori-chan's right." Kise turned to the pinkette with widened eyes. "Because I knew what happened that day."

"Y-you knew?" Kise's attention were glued to his pinkette friend, "But why...why didn't you tell us?!" He asked in disbelief.

Momoi looks away in guilt. "I... I wanted to! Believe me, I knew I should've told you especially Dai-chan but--"

"Tell me what?"

They all flinched upon hearing that voice, they turned around and saw Aomine with his signature scowl. Momoi's eyes widens.

"The hell are you doing here Aho?" Kagami scoffed. It's not like both of them wanted to be in the same room in the first place.

Aomine instantly glared at his sworn enemy. "What do you mean? Satsuki was the one who called me non-stop!" He fired back which ended up to be an endless childish bickering.

'I called.... Dai-chan..! How the hell could I forget?!' Momoi internally scolded herself.

"I don't have time for this. Satsuki, let's go."

"Wait! No...." Aomine clicked his tongue in annoyance at her response.

"I owe everyone the truth, I'm sorry. Dai-chan, Ki-chan, Midori-chan, Tetsu-kun." She looks down in guilt.

"Where the hell is this coming from, Satsuki?" Aomine grunted, he was honestly confused. Sure they had a small fight but hell they fight like kids all the time, so he doesn't really get why Momoi was uneasy this whole time.

"Aomine, Mui has been involved in an incident during the championship game." Midorima spoke blunltly, and told him everything that happened during their game that seemed to have caught him off guard.

"Midori-cchi!" Kise tried scolding him since they knew he shouldn't have dropped that bomb unannounced, knowing that out of all the team, Aomine and Mui has been friends since they were kids.

The dark blue haired male couldn't begin to process Midorima's words. 'Mui'.. It's been a while since he heard that name. They never really saw each other since middle school, especially after their huge argument before the championship game. He knew he acted rash that day, yet he couldn't bring himself to apologize, his pride got the best of him. Until now.

Aomine couldn't accept it.

They were all caught off guard when Aomine's fist suddenly came in contact with Midorima's face, knocking him to the ground.

"DAI-CHAN!"

"Midori-cchi!"

They tried stopping the hot headed Aomine who harshly grabbed Midorima's collars and glared at him. Even Kagami and Takao stepped up to separate the two.

"This isn't the time to be fighting!" Kagami exclaimed.

"Don't fucking lie to me you bastard!" Aomine shouted angrily at the greenette who kept his composure, even if he wanted to fight back so bad.

"Tell me, Aomine. Why the hell would I lie about that."

That moment, it was as if his whole body was drenched in cold water. 'He was right.'

'Why would Midorima lie about that,'

Which only means, that his best friend has suffered without him knowing.

___________________

A/N: damn this took forever to load!! I'm sorry for the late upload, I know I'm supposed to update every monday but I had some things to do and I've been trying to upload this chspter for like 2 days idk what's wrong with wattpad because it took shit ton of time to just load. Anyways, i hope u enjoy this chapter!