" You're an incredible athlete from the dojo and basketball club. But Pointless fights, gang wars...do you really want to involve yourself with them?" Midorima asked, he just don't get it.

The ravenette girl stood up from her seat, keeping her hands on her pocket, while the wind blew against her blazer she always kept slung over her shoulders. And Midorima saw that again, the glint on Mui's eyes, he couldn't quite explain, but it was unnerving.

"People always think deliquents are lame." She spoke with a sullen tone. "There were a lot of bosozoku during my brother's era. They'd ride through the streets with their loud pipes. They acted big, and all they do is fight."

"But they would always take care care of their mess. What was so lame about those guys?" She glanced at her greenette companion who was starting to see her, in a different way.

Everyone knew how much of a control freak he could be, how he wants things the way it is, always organized, and neat. But Mui, was breaking through all of that. She was changing his perspective. That there was more to life, than studying, there was passion.

That moment, his heart beats faster than he could even imagine, as he was met with Mui's mint green orbs.

"My gang, is a one for all, all for one team. They may be too chaotic but I consider them as my family." Mui, smiled at him. "The generation of miracles, are my family too.

So you don't have to worry about getting in fights,Midori-chin. As long as I'm here, my team will always win!"

At that point, he didn't know if she was still talking about basketball, because he felt that what came out of her lips, were a promise. It wasn't about winning any more. It was that, as long as she's here, the generation of miracles are untouchable.

'Mui is a deliquent, but I guess, she's not so bad after all.'

• • •

Kuroko's soft hands gently dries her hair with a clean towel after she changed into something warm and dry. He had to keep her head from nodding off since he noticed she was getting really sleepy. His mere presence was enough for her comfort.

"Mui-san... don't fall asleep." Kuroko with a soft tone as he continues to dry her hair.

"Hm.." Mui mindlessly nodded with her eyes closed before she given in to her sleep.

The blue haired male flinched when her head falls onto his chest that he could practically feel her warm breath against his neck..... which was driving him crazy.

Kiyoshi arrived in the locker rooms in hope to have a little chat, or in short, to scold the mint eyed girl. But to his surprise, she was already peacefully asleep in Kuroko's arms.

"Oh? Kuroko-kun, the others are looking for you outside." Kiyoshi informed, until he noticed Kuroko's face were all a shade of red.

"I can't seem to get out........kiyoshi-senpai." Kuroko softly grunts, seeing that Mui had already latched herself to his torso, and now there's no way out.

".....right. She tends to do that whenever she falls asleep." Kiyoshi chuckled. "You just wait until her grip loosen or else she'll wake up. I'll come get her later."

"You mean you're not waking her up?"

"Do you want hell to break loose?" Kiyoshi asked with a frightening smile.