Mal smiled slightly. "Have I told you the names we have picked out?"

"No I don't think you did," Uma said. "So come on, hit me."

"So if pup's a girl we're going to name her Stephanie Isabelle Hailey Le Bête and if pup's a boy we're going to name him Maurice Benjamin Adam Le Bête."

"...Adam?"

Mal sighed. "Uma, you do know my father-in-law has a name other than Beast right?"

"Oh I know," Uma nodded. "I'm just trying to figure out why you would want to name your child after the man who imprisoned us on an island for sixteen years and never bothered to look into the food situation we had."

"...it seemed cruel to leave him out when all the other grandparents were being included," Mal said. "And we may be VKs but we're not cruel."

Uma shook her head. "At least you're not making it the first middle name. Small mercies I guess."

"Ben wanted to see if we could include his middle name," Mal chuckled. "I put my foot down at either of our middle names being included in our son or daughter's name."

"What's Benny's middle name again?"

"Florian."

Uma snorted in amusement. "I mean, compared to your middle name cuz, it's not that bad."

"Yeah, yeah, I know," Mal shook her head. "Bertha's a really bad middle name. You know mom offered to have it changed when I changed my first name?"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. I turned down the offer though. I thought it was kinda cool how my names were part Isle and part Auradon. Like how I was and still am."

"What would you have changed it to? If you had taken Aunt Steph up on her offer?"

"Hmm...maybe Fleur? I know it sounds prissy but it's French for 'flower'. Maleficent taught me some French in case I ever needed to use it for a spell or to recognize if someone was trying to curse me. Specifically your dad."

Uma rolled her eyes. "Dad would never curse you. You were one of his favorite students at Dragon Hall."

"Because he actually liked me or because he thought Maleficent was my mother?"

"...probably both now that I think about it."

Mal sighed and shook her head. "So...you excited?"

"About my wedding?"

"No about the birth of my child—yes I'm talking about your wedding!"

Uma snorted slightly before smiling. "In a weird way I am. I mean like you said, I've practically been married to Harry since I've known him. But now...it's more official you know?"

"I get it," Mal said, giving her cousin a small smile. "Trust me. That feeling of knowing that you made it to the finish line, that there's not as much to worry about because no matter what happens, you'll be able to make there as a team..."

"...you've really got to stop reading my mind cuz."

"Can't help it. It's a gift."

Uma snorted again before shaking her head slightly and looking over at Mal. "I um...I know I was your maid of honor and I know there's technically another term for when a married person does it but—."

"Yes Uma," Mal said. "I'll be your matron of honor. Did you really think I'd say no?"

"Well I mean, you're Queen. You might be busy."