Coming Home

A/N: Some spoilers regarding Akaza's backstory

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The time spent with Akaza was not horrible. You honestly thought you were going to be miserable but, the demon was surprisingly nice. He was really sweet. You couldn't understand how someone like him can be a demon almost. You found out his disdain for just about every man alive was heavily imprinted into his brain. The way he would describe in gruesome detail the way he would torture, and disembowel men who truly weren't men was extraordinary. He specifically told you about the men that were trying to sell you. 

"Okay so I know you don't want to hear all the gruesome details but, I have to tell you. You need to understand the utter hatred and disdain I have for men that have the audacity to treat women the way you were treated. Women are beautiful, sacred creatures that deserved to be cherished. They are weaker than us, therefore they need to be taken care of and treated like princesses and Queens." He was right about you not wanting to hear his gruesome re-telling but, it wasn't like you had anything to do right now. You were still stuck here and he was the only company that you had.

"I like the way you talk and feel about women so I would gladly sit here and listen to what you did to them. It helps past time anyway." You had a strong stomach so you can eat the food he had for you while he talked in detail about what he did to them. You had a feeling he would purposely drag it out and make it as nasty as possible to try and make you lose your appetite but, you were prepared for that already.

"Okay, so you know how there were about five of them and, the main one was the one who grabbed you and you broke his elbow, right? By the way nice moves you should have busted his face." You smirked at him. 

"Ah but, I have no doubt you did that for me though." He smirked right back at you with a cocky and amused look.

"Of course I did. I am not uppermoon 3 for no reason. Weakness makes me sick to my stomach. I hate weak people and those men were everything weak and I hated it. I hated them. I had to make them suffer for being such a disgrace to humanity." He was talking as if he was talking about the weather and for some reason you weren't put off by it. He is a demon and one of the most powerful ones in existence. "The one with the broken elbow was the main one I wanted so I was sure to dislocate both his knees and his shoulders and sliced his Achilles tendon so he can't run away. I gagged him with his shirt and sat him up so he can watch me kill his friends. Of course, I did this rather fast and the others tried to run." You rolled your eyes 

"Of course, they would try to run. If I saw something as a normal civilian like you, I would want to run for my life too." Akaza is scary to look at and if you didn't have a steel heart that you worked on for years, you would be just as scared of him as though men were.

"They couldn't go far though even if it was fun watching them scatter like rats." You couldn't help but make a jab at him 

"Or like demons when the sun comes up." He glared half-heartedly reaching over to pinch your cheek as lightly as he can. He was shaking with the effort because he knew he can literally shatter the bones in your face with a finger. He wanted to be careful with you. 

"Anyway, I grabbed the second guy and put a hole through him, he was the most annoying with his screaming. I didn't like it, it was too high-pitched even more than a woman being pleasured." You felt your cheeks flushed as he gave a cheeky grin. "I wonder if you would sound as pretty as you look." You swung an arm at him covering your face. 

"You're getting side-tracked! Continue with the story!" You didn't want to focus on the fact that the entire time you were with Akaza he treated you better than your ex-husband and ex-wives have in the last three months. It was causing feelings to stir that should not be stirred or touched with a ten-foot pole. Not in this lifetime.