Chapter 2

'Kage' POV

  It took Dust about about 2 days to get everything I needed, then it took me about 5 days to finish building the doors. All together it took about a week to make the castle as good as 'new'. Then I took another week to make sure everything worked perfectly. Safe to say, nobody got into fights until that door was finished, not wanting to face my fury while I was still stewing over what the stars did.

Nightmare did come bother me a few times, just because he could. He is litterly the only person in the castle that I won't, or can't, throw a shit fit about. Papy isn't happy with him but both Dust and I have managed to keep him in check, for now anyways. I just hope that when he snaps that I won't be punished for it. I love him, I really do, but there is next to nothing that I can do about Nightmare. He could take over my body if he so much as wished it.

Like, my magic will turn against me if I so much as thought about playfully hit him. It's scary, how much control Nightmare has over both my magic and body. He can't touch my mind though, witch is somewhat reassuring. He could order me to act like Papy doesn't exist but he wouldn't be able to take my memories away even if he tried. So yeah, here's to hoping Papy leaves this whole thing alone.

All together it's been about a month since the Star barbarians incident happened. Witch means it's been almost 2 months since Nightmares idiots did anything! If Papy can bully his brother to go out then I'll be making a huge buffet for everyone. I think I even have a way to make 'Negativity Food' as well for Nightmare, even if he's been a controlling freak lately. But the question is, would Nightmare even try it? Only one way to find out!

So I left to go try and find Papy, because no way in hell am I talking to anyone if I don't have to. My previous social anxiety turning it's head I guess? Anyways it took me around an hour to find Papy, he was bugging Dust who was talking with Nightmare. I stayed in the shadows trying to figure out how to get Papy's attention, but I could tell that Nightmare could tell I was there.  However he didn't say anything, witch can either be good or bad, I have no clue what that ment right now.

Papy finally noticed me and we left them alone, thank god. I was sure if I was there any longer Nightmare may have tried to call me over and I don't feel like acting like nothing but a loyal servant. Honestly I'm more fond of his idiots then I am of him. Witch I will never let him find out unless he does a 180 and becomes a semi-decent person.

I managed to make a whole list, with lots of different foods and spices. I also made another list for things I would need to try and make the 'Negativity Food'. The things I would need for the 'Negativity Food' you could only find in specific AU's. The most prominent place where they could get them would be, well DreamTale. I told Papy that I would rather they stay safe then to try and get the ingredients for the second list and he agreed. Papy then went off with the list to bother Dust, hopefully not in front of Nightmare though. I don't wanna think about how he would feel when he realises that I basically made Dust my aaron boy.

6 hours later

It's about 3:30 in the afternoon, Papy and Dust aren't back yet. I'm starting to worry, if their not back in a half hour then I'm telling Nightmare. Before I could spiral more into worry, Papy and Dust came back. They looked a bit ruffed up, but doesn't look hurt. Thank, GOD. Papy spotted me and floated over to tell me told me what happened. They didn't run into any trouble or anything, but they got lost in the woods looking for a particular flower I need for Nightmares 'Negativity Food'.

However they went above and beyond, and got seeds to plant the flowers from a NatureDream AU. Apparently it's a mix of DreamTale and NatureTale. They got extras of everything for Nightmares 'Negativity Food' and seeds to plant things to be grown! I was thinking about starting a garden recently and Papy knew this, so I guess he took advantage of being in a 'nature' AU and got everything I would need.

I was ecstatic, I was getting bored easily, and have been through most of the books. I've been a shadow Papyri for, quite a while, I've been around since before Nightmare first gained his first Idiot, Killer. I think I've been around for over 300 years now. Yes I know, I'm old. I'm honestly surprised I can remember anything of my human life if I'm being honest. Basically, I'm old and I need to find hobbies to keep me from becoming bored.

But back to the what I want to do. I collected everything from Papy, everyone knows I don't like talking with people, and got to work. I set up a barrier so that the others wouldn't enter untill I was finished, then I started to cook the buffet. There were foods from a bunch of different AU's and cultures. Their favourite's, sweets, I even made homemade chocolate and had their favourite condiments as well. That was the easy part and took Mabey 3 hours.

Now, I had to make Nightmares special 'Negativity Food'. The reason I haven't tried to make it before was because I was missing something. What was I missing? A Negativity flower. It's what it sounds like, it's a flower that has gained so much magic that it produces 1 of 2 things. A Negativity flower or a Positivity flower. There extremely rare outside of DreamTale so the fact that they found some in a miracle.

By the time I finished everything it was 9:30 at night and I could feel everyone at the barrier. So I set everything up, while leaving a note by Nightmares special made food telling him exactly what it was. I then left and only after I was gone did I drop the barrier. I used the shadows to spy on them because I was curious and everyone was completely shocked by the huge buffet.

Everyone dug into it as soon as they snapped out of their shock though, and they seemed to really enjoy the food. They actually seemed to relax and enjoy themselves, witch is not common for obvious reasons. I then turned my attention to Nightmare who was reading the note I left. Now here's what I was anticipating, will he try it? Or is he going to ignore it?

After making sure that the others weren't watching him, he tried it! He, seemed to like it? He ended eating more so it's a win in my book. I then stopped watching and decided to continue the current book that I was reading. I was happy that everyone enjoyed the food, Papy was even eating some! Today was a good day.

Here is chapter 2! So what did you think?