The Russian War (ᵘᵏʳᵃⁱⁿᵉ-ʳᵘˢˢⁱᵃ ᵃⁿᵍˢᵗ)

Okay so um, I thought the war would be good angst... Sorry if you find this kinda offensive. This story is aimed for angst only, and whatever happens here is just fiction

Also there is some Canakraine in this (Canada x Ukraine)

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ukraine wakes up to the sound of his alarm. /ʳⁱⁿᵍ ʳⁱⁿᵍ/ "Ughh..." He groans. "I don't wanna get uppp..." he whines to himself. He gets up anyways. He walks downstairs too see Russia with a gun. "Hello, Ukie" he says coldly.

Ukraine POV

Shit... I say in my head. "W-Why so you have a gun..?" I asked stuttering the first word. "Oh maybe because.I wamt to take over.. You," Russia replies. I stand there shocked. "But I thought- Aren't we-" I give up talking. The taller country shoots the floor warning me. "You wouldn't actually.. Right Russ?" I start tearing up as I finished my sentence. Russia glared at me and smirked. "Go run. I'm giving you a five second countdown," He said shortly after. "Wras... Dva... ter-..." The sound of his voice went faint as I ran as fast as I could. I ran into my room, looking for a good hiding spot. I could already hear his voice. "Oh Ukieee~~ Where are you~?" I panicked as my heart beat faster. I found a spot and took my secret fun with me. In the closet. More tears ran down my face and cheeks as Russia's footsteps got louder as he became closer. It felt like I was crying myself a river by now. I was quiet though. Russia opens my door. He checked every nook and cranny, and then after got an idea. He came closer to the closet. My heart beat could literally be heard a mile away.

"Oh, maybe you're in here~" Russia says. He opens the door to my closet. Nonono! I thought to myself. I looked at him so scared I didn't even realize he shot me in the arm. Blood rushed out. I tried shooting back. I got him. By his.... Hair..??? No, that's silly. I shot him again in the guts. Blood rushed out of him too. I ran out and he took a moment to catch up to me.

I ran around the house and then outside. He brings his missiles out with him aswell. Thats why he took longer than anticipated. He put down his missiles next to me and pinned me to the wall. "I hate you." Russia whispers coldly into my ear. He pins me harder by the neck. Shit. I thought again. I tried escaping from my brother's strong grasp, but it was useless. Hes too strong for a little country like me.

"W-Why are you doing this..." "I thought we agreed on no more of this kind of stuff!" I muffle through my small choking noises.
"Because." Russia Replies. "UKIE!" I hear someone say far behind Russia. It sounded like one of my siblings. The country came running towards me. It was Kazakhstan.

"BELARUS!!!" I hear him shout as he's still running towards me.
"Russia!" He scolds. "Let go of Ukraine or else I'm telling dad!" I watch their conversation as my sister Belarus comes up to us. "Like he'll care." Russia lightens his grip on my neck. I put my hands on his. (Btw Russia's hands are musty and crusty </3) He lets go and I fall to the ground. "Fuck you." He says. He shoots me again in the stomach.
I feel Bel and Kaz lifting me up and rushing me somewhere. I can't even speak at this rate. I am also guessing gey are taking me to the hospital.

We finally arrive at the hospital... In the ER (Emergency Rooms). Bel explains what she and Kaz saw. Then tells me to say everything else. I try and signal I can't talk. They sorta understood. The country at the counter looked familiar... It looked like Iceland. It was nice to see him again. "Can you talk?" He asked. I shake my head. He writes something on a clipboard. It takes him a goos minute to write everything. He then brings me to a hospotal bed.

~ 3 Hours later ~

I fell asleep amd the last thing I could remember is Dr. Iceland taking me to this bed. Canada rushes into the room. The heart monitor is beeping, I'm covered in bandages, and I can't move. "UKRAINE!" he shouts as he grabs my hand. "Are you okay?!?" he says shortly after. He beeaks inro tears. "I-I'm f-fin-ne" I stutter. I still can't talk that good apparently. I feel his tears against my hand. It seems that he's crying into my hand. Wow, I feel.... A stab of pain seeing Nada cry..

"N-Nad-da P-please don't c-cry.." I whimper to him. I couldn't BARE seeing him like this.
He wipes his tears and sits.on the chair next to my bed. "Will you be fine..?" Canada asks. "Alone?" He looks sad. Very sad. And hurt.
I nod and give him one of those sad smiles. He takes off and gives me his Coontail hat. I look at it. I look at Nada. I take off my flower crown and give it to him. "Thank you," he says smiling. He hugs me lightly. I hug back.

He pulls back, but I didn't want to ever let go. He exits the room. Then Bel and Kaz come in. "Hey, Ukie" Bel says. "Just wanted to see you," Kazak adds as they go to either side of me. They each grab my hand. "I-I'm f-fi-ine guys" I whimpily say. Crap saying that hurt my atomach.. I groan in pain.

Russia POV

I did my job. I walk into the house as the three of them rush to the Hospitsl. Soviet is standing there. "Nice job, son" he says smiling. I have never seen him proid of me since I learned to walk and talk.

"Wait.. You don't care that I almost just killed Ukraine?" I ask. "Nope! I use him as a toy." Soviet says. "Meaning?" I add. "Meaning I abuse him." Soviet annoynces to me. "Woah." I stand there in shock. "I- Your- Wh-" I stutter. "I only am going to do that once... But actually abusing him is WRONG!" I yell emphasizing that last word.

Ukraine POV
~ A day later~

I wake up from a nightmare of the day before. Thank the heavens I woke up. A tall countey enters the room. Ot appears to be Russia. I try and stay back in fear. "I'm not gonna hurt you, I promise," he says. I still don't trust him but my merves calm down.

Russia comes closer. "Look, I'm very sorry about yesterday..." He apologizes. "I didn't know what got into me- I- I didn't know Soviet abuses you."
"So again, I'm really sor-" I cut him off with a hug. "What?" He says confused. "O-Ofcou-urse I forg-give you" I say. He starts crying into me. P
"From now on, I'll be a better brother to you," He announces as he pulls back.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This was about 1181 words

Also there will be a part 2 to this
Byee!!