Prologue

What is the meaning of life? I usually find myself thinking about this. Some say it's to love someone, others the adventures you go on, but the most popular one is living life to the fullest no matter what you do.

But I don't really have an answer to this question. No matter how many lives I've lived, no matter the adventures I've been on or how much love I've received. Life for me is just one big mess with no end.

When I say "Lives I've lived" I don't mean reincarnation or anything like that. I mean everyday I wake up as someone new. I'll give you an example: Let's say you're living a normal life of a 13-year-old girl one day, but suddenly you wake up in the body of a serial killer on the run in 1887 the next.

I usually get a file with the person's information so I would fit in. I would also get this person's memory. Since I'm in their body I get their physical and mental attributes as well. If I really wanted to I could use the information I've gathered in my past lives

This time I woke up as a girl named Yeong-Ja:

Full name: Kim Yeong-Ja

Age: 17

Best friends with On-jo, I-sak, Choeng-san, and Gyeong-Su

She's top of her class standing at #3. She is also good at analyzing and deducing situations coming up with solutions very easily

She's a national level taekwondo fighter but decided not to go to live her life as a normal teen with her friends and family

Her father works for the SOU and her mother passed away giving birth to her.

--------------------------

As I read her profile I felt kinda bad for her, but then again 3.0 million children grow up with the same thing.

When I tried to look back into her past to see what kind of person she was, I couldn't. I tried this several times but I couldn't. I eventually gave up and went downstairs. It was a Friday night so I didn't have to worry about school.

When I went downstairs two girls were waiting for me. One of them slowly stood up while the other one jumped at the chance to hug me.

"Hi Yeong-Ja!" she yelled. I recognized her from the file. "Hey, I-sak." I said in a monotone voice. "I-sak don't jump on her. Did you already forget?!" The other girl said. "It's ok On-jo." I reassured the girl. "What are you guys doing here?" I questioned.

"Well, we're going to have some chicken at Cheong-san's mom's place. And we were wondering if you wanted to come?"On-jo asked. "Ya, sure let's go" I said as I started to walk off, but I was soon stopped by I-sak. "Maybe let's not go into the streets in Pjs" she said with a nervous smile. "What?" I question.

I looked down at what I was wearing. When I realized I was still in PJs. My eyes widen and I ran upstairs. While I ran upstairs I tripped hurting myself in the process. I let out a small groan of pain grabbing my leg.

I looked back to see a worried On-jo. I quickly bowed at her and continued to run upstairs into my room.

When I got to my room I could hear On-jo saying something about me not remembering. What am I not remembering? My memories? I questioned myself as I took out some clothes.

I had worn gray sweatpants with a baby blue cardigan shirt and white sneakers.

"Let's go" I stated as I walked out the door grabbing a house key on the way out. On-jo and I-sak shortly behind