Leaving.. (dazai).

~

Me and my boyfriend Dazai were sat in the back of a taxi driving towards my house. I was fed up. And I was done. My father was physically abusive to me for my whole life, he was an alcoholic and didn't give a shit about me.

I was going to retrieve my things and move in with Dazai. I was nervous as hell but knew this was for the best.

Once the taxi parked I unbuckled my seatbelt and got up to leave until I felt Dazai grab my hand. "You sure you don't want me to come in?" He asked worriedly.

I nodded slowly. "Yeah.. but if I'm not out in 15 minutes, be worried okay?" I said pulling away from him and shutting the car door.

I headed towards my house, that I would soon leave forever and opened the door.

"Oh, look who the fuck is finally home?" My dad yelled at me from the sofa with a beer bottle sat lazily  in his hand. His eyes still fixed upon the tv.

I didn't say anything else but went to my room and packed all my things, including my clothes, books, makeup, toiletries, sanitary items and posters. I managed to pack it all in one suitcase. I turned looking at my now plain and half empty bedroom letting out a sigh of sadness.

I carried it downstairs but saw my father stood at the bottom of the staircase angrily, his hand clutched around his beer bottle.

"Where the hell do you think your going?" He hissed, grabbing me by the shoulder I flinched, trying to shake my way out of his grip and walk past him towards the front door. He pulled me back harshly, my hand lost its grip to the handle of my suitcase and i accidentally dropped it to the floor.

"Are you really gonna leave your father huh!?" He spat in my face.

My eyes began to tear up. "I'm done dad. I'm fucking done let go!" I managed to pluck up the courage to say to his face. But it went terribly wrong.. he smacked me across the cheek and shoved me to the floor.

"Your gonna wish you never said that you little bitch!" He yelled, smashing his bottle against the wall making i gasped as glass and beer stained the walls and created a small puddle on the wooden floorboards.

"Where are you gonna stay!?" He yelled.

I stayed silent.

"Where are you gonna fucking stay!?" He screamed louder, holding the half smashed bottle and threatening to throw it at my face.

"M-my boyfriends house!" I yelled in response, shielding my face with my hands in fear.

"Your leaving me!? For your fucking boyfriend!?" He screamed, he raised his hand higher, about to throw the beer bottle right at me, but i saw his hand was stopped midair and my father was hit hard to the head with a book. He stopped suddenly and passed out, collapsing to the floor.

I sighed thankfully looking up and seeing Dazai, who had just knocked him out with his suicide book.

He immediately rushed to my side, and put a hand to my cheek. "Are you ok daring?" He said worriedly, frantically checking my state.

I shakily nodded as he helped me stand up, then grabbing my suitcase for me. I stopped just as we were about to exit the front door, looking out at the hallway. I then turned and pecked Dazai on the lips.

"Thankyou.." I whispered with a smile, a tear slowly running down my face.

He rubbed the tear away with his thumb and smiled.

"No need to thank me.."

~