Secret girlfriend.. (Akutagawa).

I'm basing this off what happened with Akutagawas little sister!

~

"ITS HER! IM AFTER YOU! YOU SNAKE!" I heard a voice scream, clearly aimed at me.

I looked behind me in worry to see a blonde girl in a suit with glasses on. She was pointing a gun straight at me.

I followed any human instincts, and ran the opposite way of the woman who was now chasing after me.

I sprinted past cars, snaking myself through crowds of confused people, and through a couple alleys with her at the end of my tail.

My ability was that I could extend the length of my hair to whatever length I wanted. My hair was also indestructible. It couldn't be sliced or chopped off in any way, it was like a shield.

I then realized I had been cornered by the crazy woman, in an alleyway.

"I gotcha now! You snake! Tricking Akutagawa by secretly working with the ada!" She yelled angrily aiming her gun at me.

I tilted my head in confusion. Ahh, She must be jealous. She's probably one of Aku's subordinates.

"that's not true..." I said truthfully.

She chuckled. "You can fool Akutagawa! But you can't fool me!" She screamed suddenly shooting a bullet right at me.

I screamed and shielded my arms over my face as my hair extended and blocked the bullet. My hair then shortened again back to my usual medium length.

"You think your so smart don't you?" The blonde said loading her gun.

"We'll I'm going to kill you! For what you did to Akutagawa! your playing him!" She yelled, getting ready to pull the trigger multiple times but was suddenly grabbed and yanked to the floor, by a dark piece of long red glowing cloth.

I knew it from anywhere. And I was correct. My boyfriend Akutagawa then entered the scene from around the corner, his cloth unwinding itself from the girl.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" He hissed angrily at the girl, who was sat on the floor.

"B-but sir! She's a traitor she's part of the Ada! I know it!" She stuttered.

"You think if she was I wouldn't of known? If she was part of the Ada then I would of found out immediately. How dense do you think I am?!" He said angrily to the girl, whilst making his way up to my shaking body.

He grabbed my hand, and began to walk out of the alley with me. Hand in hand we walked away from the woman. "Don't try to touch my girlfriend again." He said to her as we exited the alley.

"Apologies about her. She's jealous" Akutagawa said clearly angry at the girl.

"Don't worry about it love, after all I'm fine!" I said reassuring him that everything was ok now.

"I don't know what I'd do without you.." he mumbled.

"Same here Aku. I don't know what id do without you either." I said kissing him on the cheek.

~