16.

WONNIE

HANEUL
hi jungwon
we're still meeting today?
it's okay if you don't want to

WONNIE
yes
i mean yes we're still meeting
see ya
seen

——————————————————-

haneul was still confused about jungwon's actions, she didn't know why the sweet boy became cold to her and didn't want to talk. She felt as if she was annoying and he became bored of her, she felt anxious about seeing him today.

The girl entired the park where they were supposed to meet and she saw him laying on a blanket with a little bag full of food in it, she nervously smiled and walked up to him.

"hi" she shyly said standing straight without looking at him in the eyes.

" What are you doing ? seat down" he replied with a little smile forming on his face. Haneul felt relieved seeing this smile and thought that maybe he wasn't that mad.

jungwon started taking the food he brought out of the bag while haneul was trying to figure out either he was mad or happy to be here.

"Here, i bought the strawberry cake i told you about." he said looking right into her eyes with a poker face.

haneul was more than confused, she didn't dare saying  a word and just kept looking at what jungwon was doing. she didn't feel like eating. at all.

" Ok i took everything out, why are you not taking anything?" he asked still with a poker face

" I don't want to eat in this atmosphere." she replied awkwardly without looking at him.

jungwon knew what she was talking about, but he didn't know what to say. he wanted to see her today, and he was happy to see her. She was so pretty in the dress she was wearing but he kept on remembering what the girl said last time. They weren't a thing, but he wanted them to be, and he thought she maybe wanted too, but looked like she didn't.

" did i do something wrong ?" haneul finally started taking her courage.

" you just became all cold and didn't want to talk to me for 3 days and then you finally accept to see me and keep a poker face" she continued

" i'm sorry" jungwon finally said, he looked right into her eyes and felt butterflies in his stomach. it never happened to him before, and it was such a nice but scary feeling to him.

" i don't care about you're excuses jungwon i just want to know what's wrong" the girl felt like crying, being the emotional girl that she is, she was able to cry for any little thing and couldn't help it.

" did you really mean what you said in your text?" the boy said breaking the little silence.

" what are you talking about?" she was more than confused. was he talking about the text she sent in the gc?

"When you said we weren't a thing" jungwon didn't dare looking at her feeling embarrassed about what he was about to say.

" why do you want to know? it's not like you liked me or anything" haneul hated herself, and she never ever thought someone could like her that way.

" i actually do" jungwon finally said looking at her. the teenage girl was suprised and couldn't believe what she just heard.

" what?" she wanted and needed to be sure about what she just heard.

" I like you haneul, i like you so much. i got mad because you said we weren't a thing but i want us to be. i know i shouldn't have been so immature and just tell you but i couldn't do it. it's okay if you don't feel the same. i just don't want you to think you did something wrong because you didn't." he finally let it out, his feelings. he's not used to share them, he actually never does. but he felt safe around haneul and knew she wouldn't judge him.

haneul couldn't believe it, her crush liked her back? she felt like she was dreaming but didn't want to wake up.

" I like you too jungwon, i like you so so much i'm so happy everytime i text you and i'm really sorry for hurting your feelings it wasn't my intention, i just felt uncomfortable about them talking about us." the teenager couldn't look at jungwon due to the shyness she was feeling. but she could see him smile brightly

" take some of the cake, i promise it's good. i also bought strawberry milk because you said you loved it" jungwon said proudly showing the milk he bought.

Haneul thanked him and took a piece of cake and a strawberry milk. They were sitting next to each other talking about random things.

"ahh im tired" haneul slowly yawned

jungwon hearing her directly tapped on his lap to tell her to lay on it.

she smiled and layed finding a comfortable position.

"See now you have someone to cuddle with" jungwon giggled showing his dimples

" omg shut up ur so cute" haneul said giggling happily

it was starting to get dark and jungwon proposed to walk haneul home, walking hands in each others they were smiling and laughing together.

"thank you for taking me home wonnie" haneul smiled brightly at jungwon making him giggle

" no problem, i have a question though" he shyly replied

" sure sure what is it?" the girl was getting curious about what he wanted to ask.

" can i be your boyfriend?" he said it. he finally said it.

haneul smiled even more. she couldn't believe it was happening. jungwon was asking her out.

"sure!!!" she excitedly replied and he hugged her. he was so warm and she was feeling so safe. she really did like him.