8.

it was soon 3:00pm and haneul was stressing out. she couldn't believe she was going to see jungwon, the girl didn't know him for a long time but appreciated him a lot. She felt comfortable talking to him but was scared on how she was supposed to act in real life since she is not really a talkative person.

Haneul entered the boba shop and tried to find a table for her and jungwon. the shop was empty so it was easy to find a place. She looked around to see if the pretty boy had arrived when she spotted him at the entrance of the place.

He entired looking for her and she waved her hand awkwardly to show where she was. He smiled at her and she thought she was going to lose it. Haneul wasn't going to lie, she studied a lot this week, but found time to stalk enhypen's members, looked at their google profile and at some of their videos, she now knew a lot about jungwon without having to ask him. She didn't do it in a creepy way, the girl was interested about him, and about the people she was talking to.

"hi haneul" he finally spoke looking right into her eyes. She saw pictures of him, but he was way prettier in real life, haneul couldn't stop looking at his mesmerizing eyes and how pretty they were.

he shyly waved at her and she put herself together, trying to stop thinking about how handsome that guy was looking.

"oh hi jungwon" she shyly said with her cheeks burning and turning red. haneul never been like that. she didn't know what was happening to her, of course she was shy, but she could feel her heart beating faster.

" So should we start?" he nicely asked her with a little smile. The teenage girl's heart could melt.

They then started studying, it was really awkward at first, the two were shyly looking at each other and jungwon was explaining the things she had to learn, the way he talked. she loved it, and she would've die to hear it everyday. She would've love school if he was there.

after an hour, they finally stopped studying to get a boba

"Do you want anything to drink jungwon?" she nervously asked

" Why aren't you calling me wonnie" he replied and a smirk formed on his face.

she hit his arm friendly and they laughed.

"Sorry i'm a little awkward in real life" haneul continued, feeling guilty

" No it's okay don't worry, i am too. let's just take a boba and go somewhere else. i think you studied enough for today" he gently smiled at her showing his dimples.

the girl nodded and then there they were, walking in front of the han river, a boba in the hand.

"It's actually nice meeting you in real life" She started.

jungwon was surprised by her action, he noticed that the girl didn't talk much and felt awkward with talking or starting a conversation, he was okay with it even if he wanted to know haneul more.

" it is. it's funny how you're not the same person in real life" he replied giggling.

" i know i'm awkward and quiet don't remind me" she glared at him but finally laughed.

It was the first time he heard her laugh. and he swears his heart jumped. he didn't want to admit it but he really liked her. she was easy to talk to, even if he acted annoyed by her he wasn't. he wanted her to text him, he was waiting for her text everyday. he felt comfortable talking to her. and she was pretty. so pretty.

" hey should we take pictures ? sunoo is going to get mad at you wonnie" she giggled and looked at him with a smile.

Thats when they started laughing and giggling together until 8pm. they didn't see the time pass. everything felt so easy and obvious for them. they couldn't stop talking or when they stopped. a comfortable silence was around them. and they both felt the happiest.

" It was nice today haneul. we should hang out again when your finals are over. and you're gonna do well don't worry. you're not THAT dumb." he said mocking her.

" yes sure good idea!!" she laughed and rolled her eyes. the girl finally waved at him and went on the bus to go home. they both went back to their home smiles on their faces.