As his friend, you wanted to give blessings to him and her but as a admirer of him , you wanted Jinah to disappear from this world. You wanted Jinah to stay away from you two. Your hidden desire should be hidden. Your dark desires shouldn't come out. Or you might lose him.

He was the love you wanted but it was your fate that you couldn't be with him. As if the fate was playing pranks on you by making you fall in love again and again with wrong persons. Why you were so ill-fated in love ?

Your love for him was continuously growing. You wanted to distance yourself but he always reached out for you when you distanced yourself. You couldn't get out of this fate. When he distanced himself, you always ran after him, trying to reach him. Why love is so hard ?

Will you be happy to see me too if you loved me ?

You asked him that in your mind. Your face hardened when you saw them hugging each other. Jinah was playing with Taehyung's shirt being so close as if they were in a relationship. You didn't know if Jinah was aware of your feelings for Taehyung or not but she sometimes acts as if she knew your deep desire. She talks like she knows how you feel about Taehyung.

You grabbed a drink and gulped the alcohol. The alcohol was bitter and burned your throat as it was going inside your system. It wasn't as bitter as your heart.

You looked at the people. Among them were some couples doing PDA on the booths but none cared about them. You snickered at them. Envy them. At least, they got to do things with their lovers. Here you were always getting dumped before any beginning of love story. You scoffed. Then gulped another glass.

You could feel eyes on you. You didn't give a damn about that person. You were having a shitty day. Nothing is more shitty than seeing your crush being close to another person. You hated how you were feeling. You hated feeling pathetic. You were ready to see Taehyung with another person but when things happened in real life, it felt more shitty than imagination.

" Long time no see, Y/N " a guy sat beside you. You looked at the guy. You recognised that shitty head. You were having a shitty day now it became a real shit. You sighed. You didn't wanted to see this face.

" What are doing here, side kick ? " You insulted him. Being shameless as he was, he just chuckled as if he heard a very funny joke.

" Oh come on~ don't break my heart. Can't you even say hello to your dear friend ? " He looked at you in the eyes, his eyes were filled with mischief.

You smirked at him. Friend ? Since when ? You guessed you went to the same school as him. " Changmi , do you still hang out with that bastard ?" You questioned him. He laughed out laugh , hearing the word bastard. He never thought that out of all people you would call his friend bastard. The bastard you used to like.

" He's my best friend. I heard you got prettier. I could see now " He leaned closer to you with a soft smile. Still flirtatious as before. You looked at him without any expression. " Ohh come on~ I was trying to see that blushing face " He whined. You rolled your eyes at him.

" By the way, whose birthday party is this ? " You looked around. That person did arranged everything perfectly. " It's your ex's birthday~" You choked on your drink, coughing excessively. " Are you okay, Y/N ?" He asked you, patting on your back.

" Do...do I look okay ?" You sarcastically asked him. He gave you a teasing smile. You came to your enemy's birthday without knowing. Damn Taehyung! You wanted to curse at Taehyung so bad even though you liked him a lot. But coming to a snake's cave was a no no. You closed your eyes, rubbing your temple.

" Did he see me coming inside ?" You fearfully asked Changmi. He gave you a sweet smile. Meaning was Jihoon saw you and knew you were in here. You wanted to get out of here. " Ohh your babe is here~ Y/N. I might go as well. Take your time" Changmi kissed your cheek before leaving you with Jihoon.

" Y/N! " He enthusiastically called your nan. He came closer to you. His smile was still the same as before. You felt nauseous seeing his smile. He looked dreadful in your eyes. You wanted to avoid him. You might throw up everything if he comes any closer to you. " Stay away!" You gritted your teeth. Your breathing was unstable.

You ran away from him but that man was following you. You chest was paining. You thought you didn't need your pills anymore. You guessed he could still trigger your dark memories. " Y/N! Listen to me " He grabbed your wrist and pulled you to him.

Your back collided with his chest. You struggled in his hold. This guy! " I missed you.." He whispered, leaning his forehead on the back of your head. Lies! Every word coming out of his mouth is a lie! " Let go of me, Jihon..."

" Can't you give me a chance-"
"No!"

He held you still in his arms. Screaming didn't work as the music was loud. There's no one who could hear you. " Please...just listen to me"

" I won't!" Using all your strength you broke free from his hold. You looked dead in his eyes. You were angry. What does he think of you? Still a plaything of his? Slave that listen to him ?

Two figure came to your vision while you were arguing with Jihoon. It was Taehyung and Jinah. You were about to called out Taehyung to get out of this situation but word got struck in your throat.

Jinah pushed Taehyung against the wall. Taehyung was froze for a moment. After a while, put his arms around Jinah's waist , pulling her closer to his body. Your breath hitched. Seeing your expression, Jihoon looked behind. Then he looked at your face.

The scene you wanted to avoid most now in front of you. You laughed at your luck. You were crying without knowing. Everything around you stopped only the heartbreaking scene was in front of you. You couldn't move your body or look away. It was as if fate was telling you to look at how miserable your luck was. Heartbreak after heartbreak.

Jihoon stood in front of you, covering your eyes. He hugged you, rubbing your back. You dropped your face at his shoulder, grabbing the hem of his shirt. " Don't cry...I'm sorry..."

15.03.22
Unedited